• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

Let's start with one thing, we've never been equal numbers on any of our battles.

We had to take br's to team to gather 20 ppl on gather. That's why we fall apart now.

So we should say random teams who have 15 people are maybe good and can use the excuse we don't have players so we cant do shit? My point is your PLAYERS suck. thats all cya

Never said they're awesome. I would count good players on fingers of one hand, but as you always say, it's only a game, isn't it?

Never said they're awesome. I would count good players on fingers of one hand, but as you always say, it's only a game, isn't it?

Yeah ofc its a game but I was talking about your team that's why I said that. Nothing to you, but kaida as a team is garbage

shut up you counts i dont care what's ur oppinion about our team the truth is we made DOMINANDO. PEACE

I rather play with Kaida while they are less people, lower in levels than with Veziv's team for example, atleast Kaida has normal people and a normal commander. I don't even care if we lose battles a lot unlike many other people.

The same like Lopek. I prefer to play with normal peoples and lose battles than play with monkey and win every battle. It's only game.

Some randoms like tali, rekaker and majczal who started playing tibia from 8.6 are worms that never played the real game.

you know me :) ? No. :)
So stop telling bullshits :)

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH
idk what happend but
AHHUDSAHASIHDasjidhASJDHASHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA XDFXDXDXDXXD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDD AHAHHAHAHA

Dino said that Kaida isnt good team, oh no

xlog i dont play lunarforce more

bb

+1 i like how all this lunar/shadow fags hate on dino. MANY people who spam that Dino is a noob or whatever started actually playing tibia on shadowcores so pleaaaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee shutthefuckupp. I love Dino, and yes Dino u are a confident motherfucker but thats why i like u :D
i started to like the rage of dino xdddddddddd

Back