• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmode

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Demonisch get banned on vent and he got acces to kosoviak character and kicked every1 from guild anyway we cant hold this warmode more :) u got to many ppl and to many H lvls / Anyway Gratz to both sides :)

New Power were at war against Pride.Started: Jan 06 2014, 15:31:28
Ended: Jan 08 2014, 16:23:47227 - 393 Gratz Pride u guys playing good :)

Idk why warmode got disband but you deserve to win this one but as for our team....god damn so many of these shadowcores mages are fucking useless. We are always 35 on vent and 35 in guild online but like yesterday at edron/cormaya didn't see more than 20-25. Hate that shit.

Anyways good couple battles and gz ;)

hahahahaha fucking bullshit im pretty sure that you kicked everyone from guild you was always crying every warmode that we lose with around 100 frags is disbanded or "someone kick people from guild" you fucking kid this ot is your life u saw that anjoh and other ppl lose many lvls thats why u needed to finish this warmode before end dont listen to this faggot just see how many warmodes is finished like that and veziv always make thread on forum OH NO VICE LEADER KICK ALL SO NOW GO EXP AND MAKE CASH NEXT GATHER MONDAY fuck you piece of shit you are most useless guy in this team

You were more on every battle except the Cormaya one but you just need to kick some ppl from the guild and maybe we can make another one wm.

Ye are more ? and ? 70 % of us its noob mageslvl 250 270 280 300 all of u got sick lvls 340 350 360 370 4-5 mages 400 +

Not im not kicked Every1 :) Bcse i fighting only 1 battle on this warmode :) 17.00 we sneaked krycha on greams and cannabis pm me nice i dont have guild i say wtf? i make relog and we got only Leader and vice leader on guilds ;p Bcse demonisch get banned and he kicked every1 from Kosoviak character > Jebac Veziva Starego

Veziv? Guy who don't have brain and honor, yes i know.
Congratulations to Pride for winning WM

ale kto zabronil wam expic bo nie czaje rili ty i tak bedziesz gral na tym otsie to na chuj zakladasz te tematy

Ye are more ? and ? 70 % of us its noob mageslvl 250 270 280 300 all of u got sick lvls 340 350 360 370 4-5 mages 400 +

bylo expic a nie na double expie wbiliscie 3 lvle przez 3 dni bo wam snejkow sie za chcialo spamowales do calara ze sie nie snejkujemy a za godzine jestescie u nas na wz ;d

Why dont u give it 1 day for money, wich is so easy lmao and tomorrow new warmode? 1 day rest is enough this aint rl tibia dude. (for me there would be no rest day lol)

I was tanking more on 288 ed without ssa than dino kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk true story brate.

Yea Navid but check our mages? all of them got 250 lvls dying by 1 shot with full mana Ppl like anjoh Lose like 20 lvls Thom losed hmm 10 lvls and many many more we need MAKE CASH BACK AND LVLS

Demonisch get banned on vent and he got acces to kosoviak character and kicked every1 from guild anyway we cant hold this warmode more :) u got to many ppl and to many H lvls / Anyway Gratz to both sides :)

New Power were at war against Pride.Started: Jan 06 2014, 15:31:28
Ended: Jan 08 2014, 16:23:47227 - 393 Gratz Pride u guys playing good :)
demonish do nothing you kick all that is true,you ban me and demonish before it because we go play reptera
sso veziv please dont be stupid

hahahahaha fucking bullshit im pretty sure that you kicked everyone from guild you was always crying every warmode that we lose with around 100 frags is disbanded or "someone kick people from guild" you fucking kid this ot is your life u saw that anjoh and other ppl lose many lvls thats why u needed to finish this warmode before end dont listen to this faggot just see how many warmodes is finished like that and veziv always make thread on forum OH NO VICE LEADER KICK ALL SO NOW GO EXP AND MAKE CASH NEXT GATHER MONDAY fuck you piece of shit you are most useless guy in this team

WORDS OF TRUE

I was tanking more on 288 ed without ssa than dino kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk true story brate.

u wish ^^..but anyways our mages are worst I have played with so far I think. They don't care to pot at all and when the commander counts they stop potting for the whole 3 seconds hes counting lmfao. I dont understand it. btw what are u tanking ur not evne front line noob ^^

hahaha depends ;d I usually dont want to.. its free frag cuz I dont use ssa ;d but if I have to i dont mind as well rather take spot and die 1 than gettin mwalled and all die.

Back