• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Warmode

latuz123

Reaction score
The topic probably explain it all, but our guild "Newguildagain" looking for someone to fight tomorrow @ 19:00. We are around 15-17 people. If you feel you wanna have some fun and fight, drop a reply here. I will constantly check the thread. Would be good to know asap so I can set a gather time :)

Prefer a guild who wanna fight up to 200~ frags, but can also do singlefights.

dont fight with this shits when they losing all time they going to defense and always fighting with fucking navi

Whats the problem with going defence? Its part of the game.. theres reasons why ppl go def.

I can't still believe you accuse us of using "navi", all we simpely do is counting combos? wtf is the damn problem? You do the same, don't you? if not, start use skype/ventrilo? wtf (I suppose it is Revolution)

Never ever met a team who cries more than you guys do, ever... &

atleast we don't cancel warmode asap we lose one single fight. Fucking cowards, go back where you came from.

ye its true,this fucking noob guild use navi ;)
dont fight with this shit

DAT BRAZOLE ALBO BAZYLE JEBANE

Back