• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warmodes! TO SUPPORT!

Nuskei SS

Reaction score
Hello everyone, you all know me but maybe you dont like me, hmm for sure i dont care about that.

I want to know only 1 thing. WARMODES.

When teams warring a lot of noobs coming to kill skulls,trap,block,magic wall it's retarded and we can't do anything about that. But SUPPORT can!

Maybe make a war area or make new tibia map and if you want get in there you have to be in warmode?? A lot of ppl play here only for war.

And if you wont do something with that, just let us transfer to lunarforce and save your rpg players because they send sms and donate ;*

Yours Nuskei _/

If you want to make it better post here.

Nah pointless, why? this will bring ava/ue/wave fights 4 sure :D like we fought with veziv y-day at goroma, 0 noob chars and that ended up with veziv's team spaming ue's all the time :D so big big no no. Noobchars are bad but they are also good :D if they came just to watch that would be fantastic :D

Just to watch yes. But we both know that will never happen, even if someone misslick and target some noob it's like I SEE BANANA LET'S TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!111!!111

noobchars belong to warmodes, if you manage to fight with them you and your team is good, if you can't manage it you are just retarded and cry because they "destroy" the battle - it is an art to fight noobchars at the side because it makes it harder and warmodes without noobchars would be boring for some players.

it's only my opinion, i don't care if you insult me or sth :D

hey if you let them spam ue they will if you ar eboxed they will spam waves this is part of the game its great idea to make war cities...:D

Nuskei I don't know about what you're complain, cause in WM you bring with you a lot of noobs chars, for example 2 or 3 days ago WM with Anty. o0

hey if you let them spam ue they will if you ar eboxed they will spam waves this is part of the game its great idea to make war cities...
WTF? dont say shit, the only reason me and many other ppl play on shadow is bcz ava/ue/wave fights are limited to minimum.... (Only retarded VEziv uses them)

Nuskei I don't know about what you're complain, cause in WM you bring with you a lot of noobs chars, for example 2 or 3 days ago WM with Anty. o0

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D every member in my team when he is on vt and we have gather he must go on his mainchar with guild so please stfu ;o

WTF? dont say shit, the only reason me and many other ppl play on shadow is bcz ava/ue/wave fights are limited to minimum.... (Only retarded VEziv uses them)

you wanna fight without waves , ava , ue and acctually you're playing also in enemia (8.6)

Im aggre with this but i think too maybe would be 'bored' with out noobs/people trying to destroy your war :/

Back