• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Warning] about moderation of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecstacy

Mothafuckaaa
Reaction score
Good day,

First of all I'd like to tell you the reason why I started this topic.
This topic is started because of a discussion going on in the Chit Chat section of this forum and Migxxx joined the discussion to call me a bad person.
Then I wrote an off-topic answer back to Migxxx, which I accepted to gain an infraction for, and now I want to start this topic to warn new users about the moderation of this forum.

To make a short summary:

Migxxx joined a flame war against me, and gave me an infraction for defending myself, because he appereantly got hurt by my response.

than* lrn2English

#Thread:
You're a person that has nothing to do.

By me:
I don't care about me learning English, it's my second language and even though I don't know English I do earn money with it.
And who wouldn't have anything to do?
A person who's an unpaid moderator on a Gaming Community or a person who chills the fuck out, makes money by people like you and has bitches?

Even for a moderator you lack of intelligence.

Yes, this is the post I accepted my infraction for, but I'm like almost 100% sure that moderators use their powers for their personal problems now.

Known abusing moderators:
Migxxx, Delirium.

I ran out of things to warn new users for, please sticky this thread to reveal the truth to new users :)

P.S.
I'm not saying ALL moderators are abusing their powers, just want to warn about the skills of the common moderator.

Thanks,
unknown666

I know delirium abuses his powers, but not on the forums. Only in real life:p Nah I don't think Delirium would do that, I know him for a very long time now. about Migzzz I don't know, didn't even know he was a mod.

I know delirium abuses his powers, but not on the forums. Only in real life:P Nah I don't think Delirium would do that, I know him for a very long time now. about Migzzz I don't know, didn't even know he was a mod.

Yes, I admit I do that :wub:

By the way, I'd like to inform you that I deleted your "Ask unknown666" thread on Chit Chat since I couldn't find something worth discussing.

Yes, I admit I do that :wub:

By the way, I'd like to inform you that I deleted your "Ask unknown666" thread on Chit Chat since I couldn't find something worth discussing.

Since when do you decide wether something is worthy to discuss or not?
I opened the thread for people to ask questions about why I am using Marijuana, since they kept on going off-topic in another thread, you want me to go off-topic in there again too?

Since when do you decide wether something is worthy to discuss or not?
I opened the thread for people to ask questions about why I am using Marijuana, since they kept on going off-topic in another thread, you want me to go off-topic in there again too?

Since the day I became a moderator and started sharing responsibility for the well-being of this forum with the rest of the staff team. They can ask you in private or through visitor messages why you're smoking weed. If someone does care, he'll ask, don't worry. After all, your thread was full of argo/nonsense and it hardly made any sense. You can get offtopic, it's not in my hand to pick a choice for you but there are consequences if you choose the bad way (aka violating the forum rules).

Unbelieveable what weed makes to people's brain..

Good day,

First of all I'd like to tell you the reason why I started this topic.
This topic is started because of a discussion going on in the Chit Chat section of this forum and Migxxx joined the discussion to call me a bad person.
Then I wrote an off-topic answer back to Migxxx, which I accepted to gain an infraction for, and now I want to start this topic to warn new users about the moderation of this forum.

To make a short summary:

Migxxx joined a flame war against me, and gave me an infraction for defending myself, because he appereantly got hurt by my response.

than* lrn2English

#Thread:
You're a person that has nothing to do.

By me:
I don't care about me learning English, it's my second language and even though I don't know English I do earn money with it.
And who wouldn't have anything to do?
A person who's an unpaid moderator on a Gaming Community or a person who chills the fuck out, makes money by people like you and has bitches?

Even for a moderator you lack of intelligence.

Yes, this is the post I accepted my infraction for, but I'm like almost 100% sure that moderators use their powers for their personal problems now.

Known abusing moderators:
Migxxx, Delirium.

I ran out of things to warn new users for, please sticky this thread to reveal the truth to new users :)

P.S.
I'm not saying ALL moderators are abusing their powers, just want to warn about the skills of the common moderator.

Thanks,
unknown666

English skills, you're lacking it.

Delirium is a good guy, He never abuses his powers, there is always a good reason behind what he does (Warn, Infract, Ban, Insult, etc).

You clearly made a thread that would indefinitely start a shitstorm upon yee

Also this

Unbelieveable what weed makes to people's brain..

You got infracted by Migxxx 'cuz you went offtopic, I just checked the deleted posts and he just pointed out your grammar mistakes, that doesn't look like 'joining the flame war'.

P.S. You missed wyzr in your shitlist, he infracted you in the past too.

I was reading: Good day, First of all I'd like to tell you the reason why I started this topic.

Then I knew it would be a boring thread so I stopped reading. :)

I was reading: Good day, First of all I'd like to tell you the reason why I started this topic.

Then I knew it would be a boring thread so I stopped reading. :)

lol, that's why tl;dr was made <.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back