• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Warning - Groups::getGroup] Group 0 not found.

Zt0ffe

Reaction score
I dont really know what Iv done to get this... Found something when I searched on groups.XML but no solving the question.. Too Notice its when I try to start my event this happends.

Here are my groups.

<groups>
<group id="1" name="Player" depotLimit="400" maxVips="50"/>
<group id="2" name="Tutor" flags="16809984" customFlags="2" access="1" violationReasons="4" nameViolationFlags="2"/>
<group id="3" name="Senior Tutor" flags="68736352256" customFlags="14" access="2" violationReasons="10" nameViolationFlags="2" statementViolationFlags="63" maxVips="200"/>
<group id="4" name="Gamemaster" flags="3808558964575" customFlags="257215" access="3" violationReasons="19" nameViolationFlags="10" statementViolationFlags="69" depotLimit="3000" maxVips="300" outfit="75"/>
<group id="5" name="Community Manager" flags="3840774348794" customFlags="781823" access="4" violationReasons="23" nameViolationFlags="170" statementViolationFlags="213" depotLimit="4000" maxVips="400" outfit="266"/>
<group id="6" name="God" flags="3845069447162" customFlags="2097151" access="5" violationReasons="23" nameViolationFlags="170" statementViolationFlags="213" depotLimit="5000" maxVips="500" outfit="302"/>
</groups>

Thanks in advance!

A script on your server is looking for group 0, what distro are you using, its clear yes you don't have a group 0 but what scripts did you add to your server?

I was having a similar error when I was using an older version of Gesior...

Check your createaccount.php and search for:
Code:
$reg_account->setGroupID(0);
And change it to:
Code:
$reg_account->setGroupID(1);

You will also have to update the database to correct the accounts which were already made, execute this in your database:
Code:
UPDATE `accounts` SET `group_id` = 1 where `group_id` = 0

It might not be the same problem, but take a look it could be as simple as that.

Code:
And change it to:
Code:

You will also have to update the database to correct the accounts which were already made, execute this in your database:
Code:

It might not be the same problem, but take a look it could be as simple as that.

Already have $reg_account->setGroupID(1); :p

Code:
And change it to:
Code:

Code:

Yeah, i searched this in mine and couldnt find it :S where should i put it?

apparently its to long ;d

http://pastebin.com/pXSjzQat