• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARNING; If you've played on Masiyah change your account/password.

OZKL

Reaction score
Rumors are that the old Masiyah owners are hacking accounts on other servers that has used the same account name/password. I'm not 100% sure if it's them but Masiyah seems to be the common denominator between hacked players on servers like Thornera. Just be careful.

Appreciate the warning. People need to take this matter much more seriously than they realize.

I've been collaborating with programmers and web developers on my team to prevent such issues from occurring in the future. We'll be taking extra precautions which are not limited to tokens, two-factor authentication, and so on to protect player accounts and information. But even the most drastic of measures taken to prevent this can fail if the player is careless with information for his/her accounts. My point being, it is important for both project developers and players to protect this information. It does not lie solely on any one side.

Appreciate the warning. People need to take this matter much more seriously than they realize.
Why? It's not their life, if it were their banking credentials then I could see this being an issue, but its a game for god sakes...

For those that do care.. Use a different username/password for each server you play on.. problem solved, you can turn off the alarm :p

Why? It's not their life, if it were their banking credentials then I could see this being an issue, but its a game for god sakes...

Believe it or not, there are people who mix and share information across multiple platforms. But I'm not only speaking to security. The information you supply these "owners" can be used to exploit other areas of your life, especially if you are the type of person that uses the same password (or information) for multiple things - registration data, names, addresses, etc.

Welcome back, by the way. I thought you said your farewells.

Lol I always trust masiyah owners,
Rohan don't need to hack our accounts..etc for noob game
Maybe someone hacked his database..etc like before

Believe it or not, there are people who mix and share information across multiple platforms. But I'm not only speaking to security. The information you supply these "owners" can be used to exploit other areas of your life, especially if you are the type of person that uses the same password (or information) for multiple things - registration data, names, addresses, etc.

Welcome back, by the way. I thought you said your farewells.
You do know you are or will be one of these "owners" right?

No I stuck around, because I know you couldn't live without me.. besides if i left there wouldn't be anyone left to call you out on your bs post/threads :)

Lol I always trust masiyah owners,
Rohan don't need to hack our accounts..etc for noob game
Maybe someone hacked his database..etc like before

Hey, they are just rumors. AFAIK anyone could be doing it, might not even be related to Masiyah although I doubt that.

Back