• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

Thomas Husak

Reaction score
When I try to login with some chars in my TFS the server crashes and this appears in the log

WARNING: Serialize error in IOLoginData::loadItems

I've noticed that chars get that error while they're just walking on my map; they get kicked and when they try to login again the server dies ¬¬

It's happening a lot during these last days...
Any idea how can I stop it?

Last edited:
If you're using SqLite it's a known issue.

Yes, i was have too this problem, don't know reason. But it started when i made backup on my server.

I have export all files in database, and then i created new db structure from TFS - witf triggers, using "ENGINE = InnoDB;"
Before i was have "ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=1245645669 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 COLLATE=utf8_polish_ci;" database backups was made by Mysql Administrator. This errors i was have only 1-2 days after backup, then all rings haved xxxx minutes. With time this errors is fixed, don't know how ;)

hmmm.... but in my case it's taking TO long to disappear, I mean, since I am using TFS

And Talaturen, any idea how can I fix it :S

Back