• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning to botters

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
11:10 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Dracos (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:10 GM Feloth has taken the action "Deletion" against: Gunnar (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:11 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Qknight (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Manatraining".
11:11 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Kotox (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:12 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Twila (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:15 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Errk (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:15 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Detonator (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".

How come i got deleted right away? I have only been banned 1 time before and that was for mc and that was like 3 mounths ago?? The rest of the guys only got banned? And before u told me that ur criminal record goes away after 1.5 mounth, and im sure it was atleast 2 mounths ago i was banned last time?
/G

How come i got deleted right away? I have only been banned 1 time before and that was for mc and that was like 3 mounths ago?? The rest of the guys only got banned? And before u told me that ur criminal record goes away after 1.5 mounth, and im sure it was atleast 2 mounths ago i was banned last time?
/G
I'll check into it. I gave you the same banishment for you as I did for the other AFK - Botters.

damn, why me! hah
Hahaha... You always do it with the worst timing.

Phhii, there are many more botters. Maybe you would do this every day ? :>

11:10 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Dracos (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:10 GM Feloth has taken the action "Deletion" against: Gunnar (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:11 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment" against: Qknight (Warnings: 2), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Manatraining".
11:11 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Kotox (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:12 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Twila (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:15 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Errk (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".
11:15 GM Feloth has taken the action "Banishment + Final Warning" against: Detonator (Warnings: 3), with reason: "Using Unofficial Software to Play", and comment: "AFK - Botting".

Yeah Feloth, :)
Gunnar botting at fenrock dragon lords ;/
Sometimes I go there I see him how he does botting.
But he has alarms.
I wanted to sign him but didn't knew how. :p
ByeBye boters ;)
Nice work Feloth.

P.S.
-Gunnar please don't hunt me now :'(

Back