• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WARNING users of Gesior AAC

kito2

www.masteria.net
Solutions
Reaction score
Actually I use Gesior AAC (mtibia - Latest News) and have all modification for security that I found on forum...

Today I got hacked, just the database, so it was via web, where all players where modified to level 8, and the hackers increased their skills to 10000+++...

My recommendation to all of you, users of Gesior AAC, just install MODERN AAC.

Using Gesior AAC you are vulnerable.

Last edited:
its AAC not ACC Jesus and, many ppl said that DON'T USE GESIOR AAC and if u are using Xampp maybe THAT would be the reason of u getting hacked.

You're a little late on posting this, this has been known for a while. You're also stupid for knowing this and still using Gesior. Shows how greedy people are that they will use Gesior for buypoints scripts, while sacrificing security to such an extreme

Modern AAC isn't 100% secure either. I would just use the account manager. :thumbup:

ya modern isn't 100% secure, is 99% and if you use it with Uniform server is 110% secure :D

Only 99% of the community knows nothing about how to corrupt/hack it.

So I guess it's sort of 99% secure. ^_^

what you should do is to pay an experienced webmaster to lick you a custom web page
modernacc style is very sux and still lack much to be some potential for tibia serv

Greetings....
pd: otherwise would be to increase your security by using a chroot jail to the web server that you have installed

Last edited:
Back