• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warning: [XMLSCHEMA] items.xml could not be validated against XSD

JuggaloUser

Reaction score
I understand what it means, but is there anyway I can fix it? How can I edit the items.xsd, I don't want to replace it with original items.xml because I have changed atleast 100 items so far and need to change all of them, working on a completely custom server, COMPLETELY custom, lots of new vocs, all items changed, all spells different.... A different kind of OT... and I don't like errors, even if it still runs right, I would like this problem fixed, please help....

Rep++ to who can help me fix the problem without going back to original items.xml

Got this problem too, occured after I added alot of attributes to a ring and it does not disappear even if I remove the attributes, someone with knowledge on this matter?

Back