• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

!Warning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't attack my computer :(! I will switch back to 8.31 ASAP, ok?

xD, Nice. Your hoster?
Not Vanderlay?

Thank you. Will you promise that you won't attack my server if I give you a gamemaster character too? :)

I got a feeling that you are trying to make fun of me, lol

I got a feeling that you are trying to make fun of me, lol

Hahahahahaha, anything happened yet?

Lmao. What a noobie. If you're trying to DDoS Talaturen's internet, then you can just lay down, cuz you won't make it sucessfully.

English
This is not a warning, this is a threat. If this server don't go back to client 8.31, then the ot server will be pinged all the way back to the Stone Age, you will never be able to play this ot again unless you change the client. @Host, your network is on it's way down. You will get pinged at the 4th Dec 2008. 18:00.

Thank you, Anonymous

Svenska
Detta är inte en varning, detta är ett trussel. Om detta OT inte går tillbaka till client 8.31, så kommer detta OT at vara pingad tillbaka till stenåldern, du kommer aldrig att spela her mer. @ Hoster, Nätet är på väg ner. Pingingen kommer att börja den 4 december 2008. 18:00.

Tack, Anonym

Deutch
Dies ist nicht eine Warnung, dies ist eine Bedrohung. Wenn diese ot server gehen Sie zurück zu client 8,31, so wird dies ot server werden pinged zurück in die Steinzeit, werden Sie nie zu spielen. @ Hoster, Netzwerk ist auf dem Weg nach unten. Pinging Beginnt der 4. Dezember 2008. 18.00.

Vielen Dank, Anonym

Português
Este não é um aviso, esta é uma ameaça. Se este ot server voltar a client 8,31, então esta vai ser ping ot server volta a Idade da Pedra, nunca vai chegar ao server e um ot novamente. Rede está no caminho para baixo. Ping vai começar 4 dezembro 2008. 18:00.

Obrigado, Anônimo

elo plix ping me IUHSYAUQWUDUWUUAHAUSSHAHA JAJAJAJAJ 0J0J0J0J0J0J0 HIIHIHIHII MIIHIHIH YOU ARE B!GGY TIME FUNNY AHSH AJAJAJAJ 0j0j0j0j lol r0x is ahhahaha aajajajajaj ok thx
u gm?

hi hakcerhukler, we have 2x10GE port at amsix (we peer with telia and telegobe and dtag, omg not transit(ASN SECRET)!!!!), hmmmmm we give u unused cisco router access and u can ping attack softcores ok? (local networks, 20GB/s to server, mabye can ded server by ping!!!!1111exclamationpoint!)

OTL-AMSIX-4>ping softcores.int

Translating “softcores.int″…domain server (10.1.1.1) [OK]

Type escape sequence to abort.
Sending 5, 100-byte ICMP Echos to 10.1.2.5, timeout is 2 seconds:
!!!!!
Success rate is 100 percent (5/5), round-trip min/avg/max = 1/3/4 ms

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA Tala that guy if funny, he didn't even know you was hosting it:p Krokodilo plx protect mmin with ut cisco also=( me haf crappy one. I scared of big guy he gonna PING me to ded=(

I BIG SCARED OF PING HE NOT GO RETTRIEVE PIONG BAK FROM MIN!!!

abcdefg...

Dude.. You got like 0.000000000000000000000000.....000000.....000001% of chance to hack Talaturen...

Seriously, go and find another hobbie ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back