• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team WarOT by Gap is hiring!

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want you to read this [Project] WarOT by Gap before reading this.

Well now you've read the main thread about this OT you can read this one.

WarOT by Gap

Hello OtLanders, as this OT owner/manager I want to tell you that there are some free spots in the team, and I would like to have a team supporting this server.

Team Spots

LUA Developers: 1 spots left. A LUA developer must have a certain knowledge about this pragramation language, I would like the applicant to show me some works done before.
Hired: Protegy

Web Developer: 1 spot left. A web developer must have knowledge about the different web programming languages such as PHP, MySQL, etc.

Graphic Designer: 1 spot left. The graphic designer will be the employed person to make our banners, web background, etc.

Mappers: 2 spots left. The mapper must be skilled, I'll need some samples of your work before hiring.

Game Master: 1 spot left. The Game Master will assist the players if they have any doubts or problems, as a game master , you are required to show maturity, respect and knowledge of the server rules. The game master will be involved in the server development too, so you should have some open tibia servers knowledge too.

Payment

Our team members will have 3 options of payment:

- Staff Position: They will be able to pick an staff position in the server. LUA Devs, Mappers and Web Designers: Community Managers, Graphic Designers: Game Master, Game Master: Will be able to receive a promotion, depending on their work.

- Donation Items: They will be able to pick a certain amount of donation items in the server (if they are playing it). It will not exceed a monthly limit that will be decided soon.

- Real Life Money: If they pick this option they will have to wait untill the server get some donations, they will be able to pick their payment in USD or EURO.

Application Form

InGame Name:

MSN/SKYPE:

Position applying:

Samples of your work: Not required for Game Master application.

Have you worked in a server before:

Wich server(s):

Why should I pick you:

Time Playing Tibia:

Time Playing Open Tibia:

Last edited:

InGame Name: Yuster

MSN/SKYPE: [email protected]/youyou630360

Position applying: Game Master

Have you worked in a server before: Yes

Wich server(s): An unfinished project, Swev-v3

Why should I pick you: I am friendly, loyal, active and creative! I can spot bugs easily and i will also help you by giving you my opinion and suggestions

Time Playing Tibia: 2

Time Playing Open Tibia: 1

InGame Name: Kako/Sacred Anlyest

MSN/SKYPE: /
Code:
mohamed.abdo461
!! but add my yahoo cause msn is bugged on my pc!

Position applying: Mapping/Gamemaster

Samples of your work: I'll show you via MSN

Have you worked in a server before: I got my own server :) .. Also I was gamemaster/god

Wich server(s): ArchezOT/Xanteria

Why should I pick you: I'm a Experiened mapper and also i can map detailed maps and ill show you some of my work via msn.. If gamemaster! I'll try to do my best with players ,I'll be on help channel almost of the time that i'm online ,I'll be happy to work on a serv like this.

Time Playing Tibia: 5 years

Time Playing Open Tibia: 3 years

Last edited:

InGame Name: Sweddy

MSN/SKYPE: You got it.

Position applying: Game Master.

Have you worked in a server before: Yes.

Wich server(s): My own Projects : SweddyOT, Swevolutions, Atalia- Real Map, Sweddy Real Map.
And many many many more that i have helped.

Why should I pick you: Im always trying to help people and i stand at the right side of judgement, I dislike abusement and such. And more... Talk to me in MSN :)

Time Playing Tibia: Quitted and started many times but like 8 years?

Time Playing Open Tibia:
like 3 years~

Other: I could help in any thing we may come up with because i know little of everything since i've had many servers :)

InGame Name: Zatjin

MSN/SKYPE: You got mine already.

Position applying:I am applying for mapper position and/or Gamemaster.

Samples of your work: I will give it to you through MSN if that is possible.

Have you worked in a server before: Yes, I work in your current one. Tibiastrike, though I haven't been online that much since I got some family issues.

Wich server(s): I have mapped on Demonika and several small ones.

Why should I pick you: Because I always try to do my best, and I all ways finish my work. I work hard, and I am trustworthy.

Time Playing Tibia: I have played tibia since I was 6/7 so around 6-7 years.

Time Playing Open Tibia: Around 3 years.

InGame Name:
Wrath or Shadow Phoenix (this can vary)

MSN/SKYPE:
[email protected]
pawel.mar123456

Position applying:
Gamemaster

Wich server(s): I am working currently with the Bluebirdy project, and i have also been a senior tutor and several other, small ots.

Why should I pick you:
I am a hard working person, I am also online very often. I love helping beginners, and you can always count on me.

Time Playing Tibia:
About 5 years

Time Playing Open Tibia:
2 years

Last edited:
I love how everyone tries to apply for a gamemaster position in servers.

Best thing to do is look around for others Gap, check out their applications. You'll mainly just get people wanting to become a gamemaster but have a look on different forums at peoples work and send them a PM to see if they will help, works out better that way ;)

Lua:

InGame Name: Protegy

Position applying: Scripter

Samples of your work: Sorry but i never keep the work i do on other servers so i don't use the same script twice. I try to be 100% custom each time i do a script.

Have you worked in a server before: Yes i've worked in plenty of servers.

Wich server(s): None currently active.

Why should I pick you:Because scripting is easy for me and i love doing it. I'm hard working and loyal, and i always get the job done.

Time Playing Tibia: 4-5 Years

Time Playing Open Tibia: 2-3 Years

MSN/SKYPE: [email protected]

I'll contact you all guys, but I need to sleep a bit right now.

Players applying for the GM position must wait a certain time before receive an answer.

Scripters and mappers will receive today the answer to their applications.

Thank you!

I love how everyone tries to apply for a gamemaster position in servers.

Best thing to do is look around for others Gap, check out their applications. You'll mainly just get people wanting to become a gamemaster but have a look on different forums at peoples work and send them a PM to see if they will help, works out better that way ;)

Everyone tries to apply as GMs because lots of people are qualified to be GMs but a significantly lower number of people know how to script/map.

Everyone tries to apply as GMs because lots of people are qualified to be GMs but a significantly lower number of people know how to script/map.

I dont really care if im an gamemaster or w/e, just wanting to help ppls, i would rather sit in a live chat and helping them haha, and i know a little bit of everything so im not specialized in anything ;p

Hmmm, since you are in need of mappers/scripters the most, i will apply again but this time as a mapper.

InGame Name: Wrath or Shadow Phoenix

MSN/SKYPE:
[email protected]
pawel.mar1

Position applying: Mapper

Samples of your work: If you dont mind, i have a hard time with image shack, so if its alright with you, i would like to send samples of my work to you by MSN.

Wich server(s): I am working currently with the Bluebirdy project. I also mapped on a couple ots, however, they either closed or are dead.

Why should I pick you: I can map very easily, and i will map anything you want me to, as soon as possible. You can always count on me, and i will always get the job done.

Time Playing Tibia:
5 years.
Time Playing Open Tibia:
2 years.

~If you can add me on msn, I will send you the samples when i see you online.
Thanks ;)

Great, Mappers/Scripters applications posted here or received via PM are being answered in a PM!

InGame Name: Thanatos

MSN/SKYPE: [email protected]

Position applying: mapper

Samples of your work: just get me on msn

Have you worked in a server before: yes. partically my own

Wich server(s): ive been staff on many servers before ranging from 8.54-8.6

Why should I pick you: at the moment i just moved to a new house so i dont have internet during the week but shortly will. so durning the week just more dedication to work on maps for you and could be weekly updates or w.e. you like. but im very dedicated and love to help.

Time Playing Tibia: 4-5 yrs

Time Playing Open Tibia: 4-5yrs

Scripters/Mappers applicants PM'd

Protegy has been hired as Scripter, welcome to the team!

Last edited:
Scripters, Game Master and Graphic Designer hired.

Mapper and Web Designer spots open, last 2 spots!

Back