• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warrock

Darn Darn.. I've runed a cheat from a friend to test it and I've got kicked for 24h, at 16:00+ I can play again X_x

Oh, that was bad. o_O
What kinda cheat was it?

jUST SO THAT YOU KNOW oops caps<<>>
Cheats cant be used here... well public ones anyway!
a bot goes into everygame and can see straight away if ppl bots.. the limmit is 2 mins of getting caught!
You are lucky to have not been caught for 5 minutes!
Anyway
dudes when are you online i wanna shoot ya :p

Sounds cool Im download now.. and for some reason my laptop doing it fast 13 min to go and Ill be online if anyone else here plays this game please add me on MSN [email protected]

Yours,
Lothar99

lol i had all hack possible for that game even unlimited money ;], i played it with friends who own a hosting company(sinaihosting), they told me that game :]

lol i had all hack possible for that game even unlimited money ;], i played it with friends who own a hosting company(sinaihosting), they told me that game :]

Yeah i never said that private hacks arent working!....
But i am saying its pointless to use a publicated hack here, because the bots catch you within 2 mins of being online!

Im trying to test it but it took me liek 7 hours to download adnd it got to liek 80% and cancelled then it did the sae aain but now after 4 hours i got it .. Gonna test it out now :)

Game looks pretty nice, but once I played it I've found many bugs and got kicked to desktop some times.
It looks like a beta version or so.

I played Warrock some times ago, this game is good, because is free.

Ive played it it's a "WANNABE" Battlefield 2 GAME DONT PLAY IT PLAY BATTLEFIELD 2 IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF GAME... it sucks..
ive played it but being free it could be a good argument...

Ive played it it's a "WANNABE" Battlefield 2 GAME DONT PLAY IT PLAY BATTLEFIELD 2 IF YOU LIKE THIS KIND OF GAME... it sucks..
ive played it but being free it could be a good argument...

I play both battlefield 2 and Warrock and i can tell you they are 2 very diferent games.

Played that for short while..
got tired of it 2 days after ive started playing it...
Really good game... but since my friend gave me battlefield as a birthday present... i wasnt really interested anymore...

//Saphira

Back