• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

War's?

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
I wasnt active past days at Otland forums, is there any wars on shadowcores/lunarforces? Or both are dead?

not sure on shadow but i think calar quit lunar so i'm guessing its pretty dead atm :p
edit; there is like 3 small teams and 1 big, murat/bielzor/thyzera are small ones just random pking and idk if jordi quit but he got a pretty large team so ;p

not sure on shadow but i think calar quit lunar so i'm guessing its pretty dead atm :p
edit; there is like 3 small teams and 1 big, murat/bielzor/thyzera are small ones just random pking and idk if jordi quit but he got a pretty large team so ;p
in other words > no point to play cuz only idiots left

in other words > no point to play cuz only idiots left
73i1ae.gif

Jordi actually went to dominate Gunzodus
So there's where you can find him now :p

on shadow we have good fights :) on lunar noone playing :) 5 ppls online :)

gunzodus?

Darksun's Helmet (10 points)
This helmet has 9 armor and it also provides +2 magicLevel,all skills +4.
Special Boots (20 points)
This boots gives mana & hp faster than soft boots also gives +10 levels speed and +1 armor and +5% hitChance.
Heavy metal t-shirt (10 points)
Heavy metal t-shirt (Arm:6, magic level +1, protection physical +22%, speed +10). It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 60 or higher. It weighs 8.00 oz.

ahahaa fuck dragonballZ OTS

im in lunarforce gajs time to time i go gunzodus with few spaniards to get some fun so dont tell bullshit that i left lunar cuz i am making gather to fight mursu like everyday.

both shadow and lunar are dominated by us, quite sad but true info :(

we had some good fights with lapa team but since they left there are no teams to fight anymore...

mursu is easy win
calar team can only break defs with 22 ppl against 14 but not without get parceled and clean shoted
lapa retired
the brs are retarded
murat team wont make alliance with mursu to give some good battles

i hope it answers your questions

we had some good fights with lapa team but since they left there are no teams to fight anymore...

mursu is easy win
calar team can only break defs with 22 ppl against 14 but not without get parceled and clean shoted
lapa retired
the brs are retarded
murat team wont make alliance with mursu to give some good battles

i hope it answers your questions
1 year ago : wille navid killian play lunar
now : murats murso lapa calar

retired back after christmas 2029

FOR SURE

RELOAD ON DEAD OTS

100%

AFTER RESET OFC

also u wasnt here 1 year ago in lunar so stfu aka 2k14 player

well i told you you are wrong when you, like many others, started to spam me in-game after kill my afk scripts.

but since you insist saying i wasnt here, i can only say that probably you are new player pretending to be old and calling others new to make the fools believe you are old

well i told you you are wrong when you, like many others, started to spam me in-game after kill my afk scripts.

but since you insist saying i wasnt here, i can only say that probably you are new player pretending to be old and calling others new to make the fools believe you are old
haha are u serious? me xabor zojts ppl like aidan bas decoy played lunar from long time ago its why we was 420 before update retard :p

both of you , this Trevor and Umit are randoms from 2k13

Back