• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Warzones 1,3 and 3

Gerays

Reaction score
Let's go to make new organization for new warzones.
I'm not bloker :)
First Warzone: TIME?

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL - Not blocker

ED:

MS:

RP:

Second Warzones: TIME?

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL- Not blocker

ED:

MS:

RP:

Third Warzone: TIME?

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL- Not blocker

ED:

MS:

RP:

Last edited:

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

Good luck blocking both warzones with a 150 ek :p

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

EK:
Gerays Knight 152LVL

ED:

MS:

RP:

You are really retarded, don't you?

Lol, I'm not blocker... This is list only for players who wana go to do warzones, are you big noob or what?

Lol, I'm not blocker... This is list only for players who wana go to do warzones, are you big noob or what?

He's no noob , he's nice healer of our warzone team

Okay, I'm so sorry for my post. I'm edit atm, so i looking for players, and high level char who wana to help warzones

So if you would like to join post here

Everyone know that there is one big team and a service to clean Warzones hosted by Amazing Wayne as (Deloria), they clean all warzones every day.
But there is no problem if you do your own team for cleaning the quest :), the thing is that you should go with the team who has more experience as that guild --> Warzones Team <--.
About joining and etc you can ask to Amazing Wayne (Deloria) about this because I just know about this and nothing more :).

And once again, I wish you good luck with doing this ;p

Everyone know that there is one big team and a service to clean Warzones hosted by Amazing Wayne as (Deloria), they clean all warzones every day.
But there is no problem if you do your own team for cleaning the quest :), the thing is that you should go with the team who has more experience as that guild --> Warzones Team <--.
About joining and etc you can ask to Amazing Wayne (Deloria) about this because I just know about this and nothing more :).

Thanks you very much. I'm looking for team like any servicer or something, or make own, to get players and big lvls to clean that
Thanks a lot, i'll msg Amazing Wayne

i wanna do warzone 2 but i cant with you? :/

- - - Updated - - -

stfu noob no1 likes u

Back