• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

warzones.servegame.com

untouchable

Reaction score
Free Points + Stability! 20.12.12 19:12:16
You say we can get FREE premium points!?

Yes, its true! Get out there and level to gain your reward!

Rewards:
Level 175 - 3 Shop Points
Level 225 - 6 Shop Points
Level 260 - 8 Shop Points

The first reward should be easily obtainable, the second is a little tougher challenge but worth the reward. The third and final reward is in the final exp bracket, but worth a whopping 8 points!
_____

Minor Updates:
-Hired Raspius onto the Tutor Team
-All magic runes added to Xodet
-Proper Voodoo Dolls added to Zaldrix
-All Potions set to normal tibia rates
-BossRoom TP added to Thais Temple
-New Effects added in Thais Depot

Also on another note, the server is now stable and wont suffer from random crashes (tested with uptime of 32 hours). I will be leaving the server online from Friday-Sunday to completely test if there is no more random crashes on Windows (48-72h uptime) then I will add a 24 hour global server save/reboot for 12PM EST like RL Tibia servers, updates will be added in during these server saves to keep the server up 99.9% of the time!

I just want to note to those wondering, this is not an error with out server files. This is a Windows error, which I hope to have fixed. We will be moving to a Linux based server to eradicate the error completely if any errors persist and dont worry, there will be NO RESET EVER ON WARZONES!

Bring your teams, and friends for the holidays and lets get WarZones to 100+ players! Lots more to come in the future, stay tuned.
by Director of War

Back