• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was Fun While It Lasted

Sal Owns

Reaction score
This is truly one of the best servers i had ever played. Being one of the older players its tough to see this server actually go. I honestly believe if you relaunch a different server with 100% up to date material then you can get back all your players. For me i believe the downfall is not your fault, but its mostly the fail of Tibia's community. The community is dying the game is getting old and it will eventually fall. Everything has an expiration date, except for Honey cause honey is so sweet and lustful, if only tibia could be the same. But unfortunately its not the same. This is era is a dark era for tibia as many people are moving on. Its sad to see this happen, but believe me its happening. I just hope Mark that you and Hani can get your shit together and actually launch a new server not for you, but for the community.

Last edited:
How can a rl map be the server that carries all the unique experiences, there is a million alike them.

Evo <3

Back