• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Was you a noob once? or you maybe still are one?

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello people, I made this thread to people would discuss the times you were a noob..

I remember one day when I by mistake walked into a camp fire, and there was a player around me so I started to say "Stop atk me dude"

Haha :D don't remember when that was.. pretty many years ago..

2005~ I played lots of world, I visited Secura and started to argu with another guy played in Amera too (I was 163 royal there).
we argued so hard in game chat I said out, Dude Your so dead! I will kill you! I can and I will!

The bad thing was that a gm was watching this and banned me for pretending to be a gamemaster.. :eek:??
Secura is a Non-PVP world.

Also I remember a day in Celesta (Also NON-PVP)
I went to Sam to sell Orc lands loot (Hells of Halberds)
I saw this lvl 14~ knight standing there, I waited for 5 seconds and he started to throw out hes eq and yell please no kill me..
I wonder what that guy thinks today if he stills remember it..

Also while we're discussing about this we can discuss, What player was a legion on your time?

I don't remember the 2 first, the first I knewd was a guy got lvl 30 in a week of playing (looong ago, I doubt 99% here know about those times)
I think that was 2.0 +/- (lvl 30 was max level back then)
Bubble was the 3:d guy became legend because she got top level after 7.5 (her husband was a gamemaster, that's a reason why bubble got lvl 100 twice. first time hse had birth day and got lvl 90-100 by her husband, but it became a big argue so they had to reset bubble back to 90~)

after 7.7 Eternal Oblivion got pretty famous and legend to be the highest level in Tibias history, and even that he took a lvl with 1-2 days delay, (omg crazy dude)
He was the first elite to kill 5 demons in row with only exura as heal..

anyhow, got any legend histories?

ps: I don't count a lvl 20 killed 50 as legend! to be a legend they must done something unique! being lvl 300-400 is nothing unique in 8.3+... not in my eyes..

well.. post and discuss! flamers can beat off somewhere.. :p

my first day of tibia, well i guess in main atleast, i was on Danubia..

i had chosen Thais for my first city, and was really eager to start playing i had about a half hour before i had to leave for school, so i wanted to explore a bit so headed north from the temple, and went to the outskirts of thais, and i saw a player getting attacked by a BEAR! so me being the nice guy i am i ran up and start to attack it, ofcourse i had "CHASE MODE" on so when i attacked, my guy started chasing the bear and he said "STOP!" so i tried mouse clicking away and it kept attacking the bear, so he began chasing me, and i began trying to run back to town...

I had just recently stopped playing diablo 2, so as i got to the town, and i was still in a rush for school with this guy on my ass, i just hit the X button, and closed the client.. thinking i was safe....

got home from school and i died, his name was like SirSpeedy

and legends back then were bubble at top level, and like Walkor/Elydin/Shathet on Danubia

-Hail Fated Circle

we had assdumber in Amera a few years ago, think it was 7.5.. a guy asked in Help channel if any gm was online, he needed help to set up some sort or bot. <.<

and ofc 2 other guys write after him, :eek:? what's that?
he says it's auto cave hunter/mana training, and both those guys started to spamm trade/game chat where to download bot...

Everyone is a "noob". You have to know EVERYTHING about Tibia, even the Tibian genesis.

The noobiest thing I've done was probably falling for a giant sword/two-handed sword scam. Back then, giants swords were 60k, and this guy offered me to trade my knight set(20k) + firesword(15k) for a 60k giant sword. He attempted to trade me (it was a giant sword) and it was canceled and he said "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" then relogged. I stood in dumbstruck. Then traded me again and I didn't even look at the item and pressed accept, that was the first and only time I rooked my character in anger.

Legend histories?
I was there to witness the most famous trade and the most famous thief at the same time in the history of the game. It was in Thais depot where Recca wanted to buy the magic longsword and where Alex was the middleman (he was the most trustable and famous middleman at the time) of the trade (safe trades didn't exist back then). The money (15kk; which is about 85kk today) was given to Alex from Recca and the sword was given to Alex. With a perfect utterly surprise, Alex logged off, pulling one of the biggest thief in the history of the game.

Where is the sword now?
Just last year, Alex redeemed himself and apologized to Recca after 7 years since the robbery. He returned the sword back to Recca.

I remember my 3rd time ever playing real tibia.. I wanted to go to Depot from I think it was Venore boat.. I didnt know that you needed premium to use the boat at the time.. So i say "Hi" to the boat npc. He asks me where I wanted to travel. My answer was "Depot please". So When he didnt take me there I reported it to a gm.. Wich later came to me and asked "Are you beeing seriouse?"

One other thing is when I shared a char with my rl friend in amera.. He was the biggest noob that year when he got pked by a lvl 88 i think.. our char was about 132-133 cant rly remember.. what he did was he left the computer and ran outside cuz of beeing scared.. Ofc I kicked hes ass and he left my "team"
UHAEUAHEH xD

I remember my first day I played Tibia.
My friend showed me it on any rl Tibia server, idk which one...
We ran out of the temple clicked on the sewer gate..
Then we wondered, how to come up again?
We clicked over 300 times on the ladder but it don't worked..
Then we found out that you have to click on the ground in front of the ladder, lol!

Regards,
Shawak

I remember when i played tibia , was playing antica was in thais depot then i was showing someone my noob eq (chain armor , plate legs ) then a guy came and told me to follow him, i did and he gave me a crown armor, a fire axe and a crown legs , i dont rly remember but he told me got them in demon place .. so i was uber happy, told my friend about that and he was the one that showed me tibia so he did know my acc and pass , so he logged in and took those things and took some other things , then i started crying (i was 7 years old) then my bro logged in hes char and talked to him and he said that he didnt know swedish , only english.. so both cried and my mum called he's mom and told her that we are crying and we want the items , so hes mum told him to give us and he only gave us the fire axe

Well once i was playing counter-strike 1.6. i got flashed by a flash granade, and i thought i got hacked or something, becouse my screen was all white, and i did shutdown my computer '.'

I was born with all the knowledge there is, I was pro in everything and I have the ability to divide by zero, also I know the absolute value of PI. I just don't game much because I would make everyone else quit :p

When I was noob I didnt know how to use hotkeys so I always typed out the word and always used potions by hand.. I also thought pvp-enforced was non pvp..

First time i played tibia it was arround 7.5 i was taking my level 50 and was yeah im the best now.. tho there were 180 lvl's there :p i tought i can slay a demon now (since i was just hunting rotworms and cyclops i tought demons arent so hard) then i was going to edron and i didn't know there was some raid w/e and a guild had war there tho so one guy dropped he lost like BOH and his BP i took both and runned to the edron cave. I was like now im better i can kill demon without "runes" when i was like preparing myself to kill the demon, the guild came and killed me because i stole the things lmao :D luckly i had aol (old aol w/e dont really remember) and i was like "You is suck i hev aol mauhahaha".
Damn that were times.

Back
Top Bottom