• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch out for Asprate? (?)

I know the thread is old, just wanted to give this to the people that are searching for the og version like i did.
I've found this version on waybackmaschine from the 2011 version of the site i think.
Also, virustotal result gives 14/63. It should be a false/positive i gues.

Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

I know the thread is old, just wanted to give this to the people that are searching for the og version like i did.
I've found this version on waybackmaschine from the 2011 version of the site i think.
Also, virustotal result gives 14/63. It should be a false/positive i gues.

Hope this helps someone.

Really no point since OTLand ipchanger does the same thing (missing the history when it comes to servers tho)
Asprate was fun when it was active, but you can compare it to downloading windows 95 today.

Really no point since OTLand ipchanger does the same thing (missing the history when it comes to servers tho)
Asprate was fun when it was active, but you can compare it to downloading windows 95 today.
It's mostly about the nostalgia. 10-12 years ago, playing tibia on a 15 inch crt. Gotta have that simpson ip changer for older clients.
But yeah, otland ipchanger is amazing and better (=

Back