• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch out for scammer my friends! www.vikingtibia.com.br

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stellow

C++/C#/PHP/LUA
Reaction score
GitHub
eubrunomiguel
I hope a picture translates what am I trying to say here.

@viking thief.

Now I ask the administrator, because there is nothing I can do to punish this fucker. Is this the kind of person that deserves to be on the community? What about otservlist owner, is it right for him to be exposing his server over there? What about if he ever uses your service and afterwards revoke it?

We need to embrace ourselves as a community, and try to break this bad and childish habit to exist.

Screen_Shot_2016_11_24_at_3_18_29_PM.png

The reason this happen: I had delivered a service to him, one month later he messaged me that it was buggy, then he said if I did not fix within x hours he would open a dispute. I said, go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to be misunderstood, we may be judges and can take action internally on forums if he's a threat for users(plural) as a scammer, and I expect a collective dispute against Viking since it concerns the community in general now. He got the chance to defend himself aswell.

Please keep in mind Otland is not a place for you to dissolve your dispute(s) you may have had with other members. If you have been scammed by a member from this community report him to the Blacklist @cbrm mentioned and be done with it. If you wanna have a public discussion regarding your case that would be fine but dont expect Otland Staff to act as a judge. They may or may not take action here at their sole discretation.

I don't expect Otland to dissolve my dispute, in fact I couldn't care less for the money itself. I do expect; however, that the community responsible, revoke his membership. As it's seem, @viking morality here is decrapited, he does not even provide anything good for the community. For such reasons, I do not think it is right nor wise to have members like that around. People who actually helps are whom are losing with this aituation and similar. Their work are being used by users who does not even care for the integrity of the community.

I kindly ask for the moderators to review this post and make something about it. It must provide some sort of organization and example for the community, we cannot accept such members.

And @viking, the only think that prevents me to get irritated to the situation, is the fact that people with such personality like yours, will never succeed whatsoever in life. Now, you are exploiting the good life mommy affords to you, but whenever, if ever, you grow up, balls will be hitten hard on you for such immaturity.

Last edited:
@Stellow It should be easy to win those PayPal claims, which IMO, you should try to win by responding.
The grounds for dispute are "Unauthorized transactions", which means he was not the person who bought it. All the interactions with him you posted here prove that he was, in fact, responsible for paying you directly. Therefore, it wasn't unauthorized. If you just send that documentation to PayPal, they will resolve it in your favor.

Had he used a different reason (e.g. "damaged product"), you'd have more trouble proving that. If he tries opening another dispute after this one (if you win this) - if it's even possible to open another dispute for the same transaction - you can just argue that he's trying every possible "reason" to get the money back, which is a proof that he's trying to scam you.

@Stellow It should be easy to win those PayPal claims, which IMO, you should try to win by responding.
The grounds for dispute are "Unauthorized transactions", which means he was not the person who bought it. All the interactions with him you posted here prove that he was, in fact, responsible for paying you directly. Therefore, it wasn't unauthorized. If you just send that documentation to PayPal, they will resolve it in your favor.

Had he used a different reason (e.g. "damaged product"), you'd have more trouble proving that. If he tries opening another dispute after this one (if you win this) - if it's even possible to open another dispute for the same transaction - you can just argue that he's trying every possible "reason" to get the money back, which is a proof that he's trying to scam you.
right on bro, 10/10

You can't open a dispute twice - If I'm selling anything like this I make them complete a charge back in the first instance then cancel it so it's highly unlikely they will ever try to again.

You can't open a dispute twice - If I'm selling anything like this I make them complete a charge back in the first instance then cancel it so it's highly unlikely they will ever try to again.

I have those people around me, first they tike like "no recipe", and then they change it to "not as described" and if they don't win that the go with "unauthorized claim".
And sadly... Paypal do favor scammer more than honest people.. Paypal doesn't realize the world we live in, how many scamers there are, and how easy paypal is to abuse.

And I swear, I'd switch in a heartbeat, if there was another service similar to paypal, that didn't had those stupid chargeback policy of ancient greek.

This case and the one related to @Slavi Dodo have been revised and there's not strong evidence against the alleged scams with this user. At least his questionable maneuvers are not enough to enforce the forum's final punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back