• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch out for scammer: Rolex

Minimality

Reaction score
I wanted to world trade and this player kindly made me an offer. The offer was quite good..he offered me Pelefant for it(168 ED). Now as we were about to exchange passwords...We both agreed to give out passwords at the same moment. I gave my password..and guess what. He didn't. I refreshed Shax's character page to see if it is online..As soon as the character was online I waited a bit..gave him 10 seconds to do his part of the deal or I'd take the account back. Well he didn't and I took it back. He obviously wanted to scam. So be aware, this player cannot be trusted.

I wanted to world trade and this player kindly made me an offer. The offer was quite good..he offered me Pelefant for it(168 ED). Now as we were about to exchange passwords...We both agreed to give out passwords at the same moment. I gave my password..and guess what. He didn't. I refreshed Shax's character page to see if it is online..As soon as the character was online I waited a bit..gave him 10 seconds to do his part of the deal or I'd take the account back. Well he didn't and I took it back. He obviously wanted to scam. So be aware, this player cannot be trusted.

i didnt sell my account yet lol :p

psst just a little hint ask the next guy to acctually show he owns it. and im master sorcerer

i didnt sell my account yet lol :p

psst just a little hint ask the next guy to acctually show he owns it. and im master sorcerer

Yes I told him to do so..he gave all kinds of excuses..so I was cautious from the beginning ;)

User on the forum who tried to sell me the account: Rolex
Rolex on Thunderfall
Oedipus on IceChaw

dont blame alexandra hes a pl :p things are not as easy for him as it is for us :)

lollllll

Edit: Anyway whats the point of trading shit. Its not like u will be out of cash if you play the RIGHT way.Just camp green or blue fort for 2-4h and sells the 50-60cloth u get at 20-40k each and stop losing time trading ur shit. I'd buy for 20k each btw XD

im the scammer? wtf u told me wrong details, took my account then i had to recover, and wheres the proof of this?

im the scammer? wtf u told me wrong details, took my account then i had to recover, and wheres the proof of this?

How retarded can you be?

See post nr 2. Pelefant(let me remind you, this was supposedly the character that you were going to trade with me) posted that he doesn't know anything. Which is kind of ironic and funny at the same time :p

No further "proof" required.

Back