• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Watch Series (Give me a website)

Shockah

Reaction score
Does anyone have a good website that i can watch TV series on? I use 1channel.ch for pretty much everything. I haven't watched anything on it for about a week to 10 days and for some reason I can't watch the Spartacus series on it anymore... Everything else works fine, it's just Spartacus.

Anyone got any decent sites I can use?

Thanks,
Ant

tv-links.eu is what I use (basically just an archive of series with external links)

jsut fucking download, always fucking works and fucking simple instead of having to go through dead links and horrible quality shitt

Didn't think this thread would get so much attention to be honest, I guess everyone loves to share the sites they use :D

Use Peroxides Link and if there are putlocker links for the episode/tv shows you want to watch, use those mirrors to watch them.
Putlocker/Sockshare is good and I regularly use them but it annoys me how it doesn't hide the mouse... It always manages to creep it's way back onto the screen lmao. If there's a gorrilavid one then I usually opt for that.

You watch spartacus to? nice I'm on season 2 episode 7 :D Anyway, I watch them at www.solarmovie.so, but ice films is also a good place if you have it setup.
Yeah I love spartacus, started watching it a few weeks ago. I noticed that season 2 had a different actor than season 1 which I thought sucked, so I googled to find out why and realised that the original actor died of cancer :( Real Shame.

Last edited:
Back