• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Way to be a successfull mapper

Sir Mido

Reaction score
Hello guys i need try to mapp anything and someone tell me the mistakes because i don't know how to mapp with details so i hope that anyone who have experience tell me the mistakes to succeed?

Hello guys i need try to mapp anything and someone tell me the mistakes because i don't know how to mapp with details so i hope that anyone who have experience tell me the mistakes to succeed?
Hey man you are posting in the wrong section (I think). However regarding your post, map something! Then post it in mapping showoff and ask for feedback :) I promise you'll get some from a few members here.

This is a good start for you,
You say what you want ;) we all going to help you to be prefect mapper just post your work like @Sir Knighter said and we're going to help you in the whole details!

Another idea you can take alook into Showoff Thread and it will help :)

Back