• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ways to discourage botting?

I don't think you will get many players if you stop the botting. Because OT is made to bot & cuz it has more exp.(Your chanse is less to get banned than real Tibia).

I don't think you will get many players if you stop the botting. Because OT is made to bot & cuz it has more exp.(Your chanse is less to get banned than real Tibia).

The thing about OT servers is that you can have exp stages. People usually play for war and want a certain level for this. With exp stages you dont have to hunt much before you can have wars and it really takes away the need for cavebot. There can also be more interesting ways of hunting for example PvP-E.

Yes, but, do you think I, or any bot maker in general, is going to make bots JUST for his server?

He make a new system, then someone will take the steps to break it. Make a system that checks how perfect the bot manage to time everything, if it's super human and play for 3 days straight, it's a bot :p

Back