• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ways to earn gold?

You'll earn money faster if you continue leveling, cuz you also get money at higher levels.

Plus; the higher you get the easier it is to make money. If you have a brain, of course.

The easiest way is to create a char and level to 30 and yields 10k?

Yeah, but if you wanna advance more level then please make Svargrond Arena quest and you will get many experience which you can take around level 50 or so. After this you can hunt some Dragons or something to get at level 100.
Don't forget this, you will earn money at level:
  • Level 30: 1 crystal coin
  • Level 40: 2 crystal coins
  • Level 50: 3 crystal coins
  • Level 75: 5 crystal coins
  • Level 100: 10 crystal coins

For more information please look it up in here:
Frequently Asked Questions - ShadowCores

After you advance to level 100 then go to Insectoids (Hives - Gray Island), Deeplings (Gray Island), Frost Dragon (Okolnir?), Dragon & Lords (Darashia - Yalahar - Fenrock) to make some profit and get more cash.

I hope you can earn enough gold for you, good luck and happy hunting! :cool:

Thanks guys.

It's difficult to go hot hunting spots coz there's definitely pkers awaiting for you, and i doubt we can afford blessing without any good incomes.

Nonetheless, thanks for the infos provided, will take your advice and see whether it work outs for me.

Back