• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We a premium to write in adversiting?

No, you need at least 10 posts in the forum to be able to post there.

Do you get an error or something?
If you are running an adblocker it will make it impossible to post a thread, since the board contains "Advertisement".

Do you get an error or something?
If you are running an adblocker it will make it impossible to post a thread, since the board contains "Advertisement".
I find that a little weird that we can view the advertisement boards but we can't post in it if we have adblock enabled. I guess this forum uses common js library found in most ads?

I find that a little weird that we can view the advertisement boards but we can't post in it if we have adblock enabled. I guess this forum uses common js library found in most ads?

Well if it was some script that we are using it should block all boards, not just the advertisement board.
But we don't have any ads, so just add otland to the green list.

The 10 post req for posting in advertisement is useless. Anyone just spam 10 threads with no content at all to get there. Happened quite a few times already and its anonying because it fills the recent post widget with spam hiding other posts that may be more interesting.

The 10 post req for posting in advertisement is useless. Anyone just spam 10 threads with no content at all to get there. Happened quite a few times already and its anonying because it fills the recent post widget with spam hiding other posts that may be more interesting.
Makes it so much easier for moderators to randomly see it in the widget and reward the author appropriately though!

Back