• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We are looking for graphics for the new CrimsOnline project

Coolder

Reaction score
Hello! we are looking for graphics for the new CrimsOnline project, i.e. playing the tibia engine, however, in modern times. We know that many have tried to do something like this but nobody has succeeded. We have some nice scripts, a host and a lot of free time, so we have a good chance of success.
From graphics, we expect a dozen or so car graphics and the appearance of characters or mobs with which we will face our players. We already have the rest from the textures of buildings, lands or weapons on the inventory. We pay for orders made by bank transfer after its completion or we are ready to offer long-term cooperation and participation in profits.
Here I put in a sample car made by us, but we want the final effect to be much better, therefore we turn to you.
Regards and waiting for answers.

Excuse me for syntax, but I use a translator to write this message.

Last edited:
Hello Coolder,

I am in no way graphic designer/artist, but I would advise changing font color to standard one, because some people (me included) using dark theme possible have a problem reading it:
Good luck, by the way.

Back