• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer We are looking for

Machupikchu

Reaction score
[ENG]
Hello,
Polish people are aimed in this advertisment. We are looking for programmer to computer game project based on The Forgotten Server engine. Project started in the end of 2014 and it is very close to be finished. For now he have only one programmer and his hands are full of work. We pay in cash transfer or Paypal (depends whatyou prefer) for every finished order after we check if the script is working properly. If you want to work with us let us know. You can message us with any questions. Work from home on the basis of contract of specific work. Requirements: Very advenced knowledge of C++. We will also consider LUA knowledge as an additional adventage.

[PL]
Witam,
ogłoszenie kierowane tylko do Polaków. Poszukujemy programisty do projektu gry komputerowej tworzonej na silniku the forgotten server. Projekt wystartował pod koniec 2014 roku tak więc trochę czasu już minęło i jesteśmy bardzo blisko startu. Aktualnie pracuje dla nas jeden programista - nie wyrabia się niestety ze zleceniami. Płacimy od każdej wykonanej pracy przelewem czy paypalem - to już do ustalenia. Wystarczy, że scrypt będzie w pełni sprawny. Jeżeli jesteś zainteresowany współpracą to daj o sobie znać. W razie jakikolwiek pytań proszę pisać. Praca oczywiście zdalna z domu na podstawie umowy o dzieło. Wymagania: bardzo dobra znajomość języka c++, dodatkowym atutem będzie znajomość LUA

BUMP

Last edited by a moderator:
[ENG]
Hello,
Polish people are aimed in this advertisment. We are looking for programmer to computer game project based on The Forgotten Server engine. Project started in the end of 2014 and it is very close to be finished. For now he have only one programmer and his hands are full of work. We pay in cash transfer or Paypal (depends whatyou prefer) for every finished order after we check if the script is working properly. If you want to work with us let us know. You can message us with any questions. Work from home on the basis of contract of specific work. Requirements: Very advenced knowledge of C++. We will also consider LUA knowledge as an additional adventage.

[PL]
Witam,
ogłoszenie kierowane tylko do Polaków. Poszukujemy programisty do projektu gry komputerowej tworzonej na silniku the forgotten server. Projekt wystartował pod koniec 2014 roku tak więc trochę czasu już minęło i jesteśmy bardzo blisko startu. Aktualnie pracuje dla nas jeden programista - nie wyrabia się niestety ze zleceniami. Płacimy od każdej wykonanej pracy przelewem czy paypalem - to już do ustalenia. Wystarczy, że scrypt będzie w pełni sprawny. Jeżeli jesteś zainteresowany współpracą to daj o sobie znać. W razie jakikolwiek pytań proszę pisać. Praca oczywiście zdalna z domu na podstawie umowy o dzieło. Wymagania: bardzo dobra znajomość języka c++, dodatkowym atutem będzie znajomość LUA

Hello.

What things you need?
I would like to know it first.

We can talk in private if you need to know more about this project.

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

BUMP

Hi i'm interested
I first make the system, i pass an IP to you enter and test, then you pay me and i give =)
PM me

ok contracted
74781819-agreed-red-rubber-stamp-over-a-white-background.jpg

additional option:
1. Send me task you want me to do.
2. I send you the price.
3. After you pay half of the price I start working on it.
4. On whiworld.com you can see and test the task functionality until it's done
5. When you are satisfied, you pay rest of the price.
6. I send you the new source, script files, installation guide, documentation and compiled .exe file

Notice I can average spend 5 hours per week.

We are looking for people from Poland. Check our description.

BUMP

BUMP

We are looking again for programmer (only from Poland)! Well paid job.

BUMPPP

Well paid job. From 20 to 100 PLN (polish currency) per hour.

Last edited:
Back