• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion We are (Muslims) in need of a Muslim Chatboard, so we can chat about our religion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iFATE

ForgottenL.hopto.org
Reaction score
Greetings forum owners,
Me & most of the Muslims in OTland are in need to talk about eachother's life, in Islam, our religion.
So I had an idea for a subforum, a chatboard for us, it won't take much space from the forum's space.

Note: I've putten a vote, For Muslims only!, They can vote if they want to have a subforum here, a chatboard I mean, to chat with eachother.
I know that Talaturen,etcetera, aren't Muslims and they don't even believe in God, (I don't really know their real religion, as if they're Christians, Atheists, or whatever).

We are in need for it, atleast do something that shows us (Muslims) that we don't have fights with each other in Religions.

(OR)

You can create a new Forum, resists of 4 SubBoards, (Muslim People, Christian People, Atheist People, Non-Religions).
I guess it'll take a lot of space, but it's your own choice, a subforum in Chatboard Community, and call it (Muslim People), and the title of it should be (Only Muslims can chat with each other in this board) or a Forum, resists of 4 subforums, You can choose, Mr. Talaturen.
And I'll be posting a thread, that we don't need any kind of fun, like (Muslim, Hahaaaa!), or something else..
I don't want any atheist, christian to join it, Because I know, they will abuse in it.
But if they want to ask a question, they are welcome, but we don't need any kind of insults or incivility.
I hope that my idea aren't that huge.

Oh, and btw..
Why there's not any subboard for Arabic? We got a lot of Arab People in OTland, I can see Swedish, Polish, Portguese only, eh?
But, lets see our Muslim Chatboard first. :)

Yours,
iFATE.

Not this.. AGAIN.

No arabic mods = no board

Also it wouldn't be a board for just muslims. There arent boards for Religion for a reason... It prevents flame wars. It would be an arabic board or nothing. Since there are no moderators for such a thing, it wont be happening until one is hired. (And there wont be just for this board)

Edit: btw is iFATE a spinoff of iLATE lmao

Last edited:
I could make a big text as to why its a bad idea, but I'll make it short:

no, just no

if you want to discuss your Muslim stuff, go to a forum that's meant for that, like: Ummah.com - Muslim Forum
Religion talks/discussions have no place in OTLand

@Arabian Sub-Forum
not this again..
Until there happens to be a moderator that knows Arabic, its just not going to happen, and we won't go out of our way just to choose an Arabian Moderator, if when we choose new moderators one of them happens to be Arabian, good, if not, too bad..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back