• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We are Welcome back there?

lol i wont respect anyone if iam there im gonna kill every enemie i see and got THE CHANCE!"

Lopek no1 know u :) first of all u playing with me 3 month and u asslicking me 24/7t till u ded 2 x on passage Ank= Port hope Bridge i said u go from ankh and u go from ph and ded by 4 ppl 360 mage gz retarded so shut the fuck up and leave this forum i piece of shit

Veziv you're full of bullshit lmao.. tell me who knew you few years ago? You were a little shit noob member of Anuris his team, I am happy for you people finally got to know you 2013 on lunar/shadow. I asslicked you? I joined your vt was planning to play on my own EK which was 250.. your words to me "i fix u better char bro".. you call that me asslicking? You did tell me go from ph, I died to more than 4 people.. no idea who's telling to this crap.. also I couldnt care less about the fact I died, I went suicide after cause you were whining to me in pm and vt that I died and gave them a frag.. so I suicided over and over again to piss you off since u care so much about stats.

Veziv you're full of bullshit lmao.. tell me who knew you few years ago? You were a little shit noob member of Anuris his team, I am happy for you people finally got to know you 2013 on lunar/shadow. I asslicked you? I joined your vt was planning to play on my own EK which was 250.. your words to me "i fix u better char bro".. you call that me asslicking? You did tell me go from ph, I died to more than 4 people.. no idea who's telling to this crap.. also I couldnt care less about the fact I died, I went suicide after cause you were whining to me in pm and vt that I died and gave them a frag.. so I suicided over and over again to piss you off since u care so much about stats.
You know whats funny? I remmber when i lend my ms to veziv and he dropped 30 lvl in 1 warmode
and than when we die in warmode he saying " OUR MAGES DIEING LIKE NOOBS" :(

You know whats funny? I remmber when i lend my ms to veziv and he dropped 30 lvl in 1 warmode
and than when we die in warmode he saying " OUR MAGES DIEING LIKE NOOBS" :(

hahaha fucking true story bro it was like "south west south west fuck i died ok im back go north go north omg they kill me why no one healing"

ye why shleder mom jump from mount everest to Harnas?

Gogo Veziv, any pppl want u playing lunar or similiar ot, piece of shit is your defination.
Go live your life if u can there are lot of more thinks u can do on real life not playing,sneaking or botting 24/7.
I think its so old to understand u need be retired from tibia :*

Welcome back there?
Veziv guy, some ppl said, u are piece of shit, i think u are "old" to understand, this is only a game i can say u there are 1000000 more things u can do in your real LIFE not live in tibia world.
Why? u Are so crazy bce any ppl wanna fighting with u or be in ur team sneaking,botting. Funny? Ye possible.
One note, if u have brain u can understand what i said, and u can think about live the real life and stop fuck all ppl bce there arent ppl who hold you. :*

wow i swear by reading this im killing brain cells.

"We wont sneake you guys"
View attachment 24394
Cool story :)
If you ever ever belived in that word of veziv " we won't sneak you guys " than you don't know the polish slang of veziv > if we dont sneak you " we will sneak you as soon navid is gone and your leaders offline so we can bot all night's and fix lvl and cash " next day ,,, " I was with my gf i have a job now " 2 hours later veziv drag half vent come gajs we need ppl to sneak this enemies they getting 230023 lvls calar botting wz 24/7 come guys we must kill !!!!!!!! "
when calar make a massmove back he say when i die now i wont come back " CANT BELIVE LOST 2 LVL OMG" "gogo cry chanel hehee "
this is the life thread of veziv #1 wake up turn on comp , not even washing the face or eat something directly check if my lend chars got hacked "if he lost it he pm every1 and say "im retired guys bb he hack my char i quit " 10 min later in comment " cant go war i got no char " ..
gg .

If you ever ever belived in that word of veziv " we won't sneak you guys " than you don't know the polish slang of veziv > if we dont sneak you " we will sneak you as soon navid is gone and your leaders offline so we can bot all night's and fix lvl and cash " next day ,,, " I was with my gf i have a job now " 2 hours later veziv drag half vent come gajs we need ppl to sneak this enemies they getting 230023 lvls calar botting wz 24/7 come guys we must kill !!!!!!!! "
when calar make a massmove back he say when i die now i wont come back " CANT BELIVE LOST 2 LVL OMG" "gogo cry chanel hehee "
this is the life thread of veziv #1 wake up turn on comp , not even washing the face or eat something directly check if my lend chars got hacked "if he lost it he pm every1 and say "im retired guys bb he hack my char i quit " 10 min later in comment " cant go war i got no char " ..
gg .
????????????????????????????????????????????????????/////

VEZIV CAN'T DO ANYTHING IN BATTLE - GUYS GUYS WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO SNEAKKKKKKK

Back