• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We Need Another Softcore Server!!!

maiyun

Reaction score
Hey,
Seriously they should have open another softcore server instead of this "hardcore" (Lunarforce) that is almost dead after few weeks since launch...

It be a lot better with new softcore server because that way, people will spread between the two of them and that can bring HUGE advantages to owners (e.g. much more "new" players will start playing = bigger profit for you)

what you guys think about this idea?

lol I bet some GM is going to reply to this thread saying "We don't do this for the money" HAHA!

Either play shadowcores or lunarforce, simple.

IF you have a problem son, get da fuck out.

I love how stupid people like you talk SHIT in the threads, you are not helping or adding any content to this thread, you are just talking SHIT AND THAT'S WHAT YOU ALWAYS DO

@ON: Lunarforce with all respect was a waste of time, only 160 players online... shadowcores still a overpopulated server, and we still are looking for a solution,

I couldnt be anymore simpler. They wont make a fucking server because 3 people came up with the idea. Love how all of you make this shit threads everytime. Before lunarforce, there were shit threads about "make shadowcores but with lower rates and hardcore pvp". Retards in this forum never seem to surprise me.

Hey,
Seriously they should have open another softcore server instead of this "hardcore" (Lunarforce) that is almost dead after few weeks since launch...

It be a lot better with new softcore server because that way, people will spread between the two of them and that can bring HUGE advantages to owners (e.g. much more "new" players will start playing = bigger profit for you)

what you guys think about this idea?

tamo signedi

I couldnt be anymore simpler. They wont make a fucking server because 3 people came up with the idea. Love how all of you make this shit threads everytime. Before lunarforce, there were shit threads about "make shadowcores but with lower rates and hardcore pvp". Retards in this forum never seem to surprise me.

Shit threads that you take the time to reply to. LOL and you call others retards. HA!

Lunarforce failed thats true.. thats why we need ALTERNATIVE for it...
So if you call us "retards" and you post in this "shit thread" then that makes you a "fucking retard" I guess...

If they make a server with rates from 5x to 2x (most similar to global servers as possible) it would have lotta players for sure.

If they make a server with rates from 5x to 2x (most similar to global servers as possible) it would have lotta players for sure.

Singed.
Lower skill rates, exp from 5 to 2x. Low lvls are much funnier that 200+ only.
Loot like x 1.5 and it will be great.
Pvp since start or 15 lvl. Summons fights are great!

Tell me what u think ;)

Lol, just make another server just like shadowcores is... same exp stages, loot rates, mana/hp regen, etc.. I've known a LOT of people that stoped playing this ot because respawns are always full of botters (afk or not). The map of global tibia isnt deigned for more than 1000 players, with respawns made for low, mid and high lvls and considering that on this ot the 90% of the players are lvl 120+, it's logical that all the respawns that were made for "mid-high, high lvl" players will be always full of people.. thats why I think that you should make another server with same rates (the rates are one of the reasons that make shadowcores one of the best -if not the best- ot in this moment). If you want lower rates then go to play Aurera/aurora on global tibia and fuck off.

Hahaha, me no mad! you mad! Gms will lissin for you for sure! make more threads and they make new server!

I agree that it would be fun, but think about it 90% of people bot in shadow cores with the exp it.has. lowering the exp rate will turn that 90% into 99% if not 100%

I wasnt reading all these posts so maybe someone came up with this idea before.

This is my idea.
In my point of view, shadowcores team should create exact same server like shadowcores and i mean exact 100% the same.
And make add option to the "Shadowcores Shop" Transfer Your Character (25Points) You would only be able to transfer your character once per 30day's. This would be the best way to split shadowcores.

go play to lunarforce lol.. why u guys are crying about excessive players in shadowcores when u can play in lunar which only has 150 players.. I know the reasons, 1st of all - charloving; 2nd - bad pvp skills; 3rd and final - u are unable to bot there because probably u will die..

Back