• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner We need experienced website desinger

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
Ot name; Pokemon Unleashed

We are searching an good and experienced webdesigner. Website must be about pokemons, we leave evrything to you, web must have basic things like Forum, download corner, News on main side, Contact corner, Premium shop. Mysql codes. Highscores with unique mysql codes, stats are diffrent than normal stats in tibia so we need unique codes to show who is first on which skill etc.

Website; none.

Contact; pm me here, my email [email protected], gadu-gadu(if ure from poland) 10383708 or windows msnger [email protected] Facebook(this on private msg)

Information about the Ot such as experience rate; 1x exp rate 1x skill rate 1x magic rate 1x drop rate

Hosting; Server 100 mbit, 16gb ram 2x 3,0ghz hdd 360gb with option to make 500+gb

Last edited:
I forgot about codes to mysql engine on site.

do we gonna pay? it depends how much do you want for that

You should ask "Archez" since, hes the only one who can do a such thing, so far i know.
I can make designs, but not mysql codes..

thanks for informations man, ill ask him.

so i've searched out for Archez and the first thread what ive seen was "Archez is a scammer"

Last edited:
he doesnt want a layout.. he wants a web with uniques mysql codes.. that would be very hard

okay guys i dont have anymore time today ill pm you al guys tommorow

Back