• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We need Waterballs!

Larme

Reaction score
Hi there!

Today I was on Liberty Bay's beach with a nice guy and I thought, why not to plan a Waterpolo match/contest someday? Then I went to Beatrice, in Edron, to buy a Waterball, then I just noticed that she doesn't sell it.
Why not? Is it a bug? Anyone knows how to get a Waterball then?

Feel free to post your opinion about the funny match we can plan one day and I want to someone of the Staff answer me if it's a bug or why she doesn't sell it.

Peace!

There are some being sold in the market, so there must be some way to get them. And, on the topic of missing supplies, the npc that sells food in Ab'dendriel is missing broccoli and cauliflower.

There are some being sold in the market, so there must be some way to get them. And, on the topic of missing supplies, the npc that sells food in Ab'dendriel is missing broccoli and cauliflower.
Oh I didn't check the market, true! I wanna know how did they get them.

Did you check Rookgaard npc Lee'Delle? If I remember correctly she is on premium side of the island and she sold that stuff on rl tibia.
And for the contest:

1) Some people will take part but not many - that's for sure.
2) If there wont be any rewards that few people I told about wont come either.
3) 90% of server has bots, so I'm not sure if it would be fair.
4) It is waste of time man :D I know you try to make it entertainment - but still. If you wanna play water-ball or any other sport I suggests go outside - no on shadowcores or tibia at all where everything is about exp/pvp and as entertainment people do outfits or mounts ;dd

Did you check Rookgaard npc Lee'Delle? If I remember correctly she is on premium side of the island and she sold that stuff on rl tibia.
And for the contest:

1) Some people will take part but not many - that's for sure.
2) If there wont be any rewards that few people I told about wont come either.
3) 90% of server has bots, so I'm not sure if it would be fair.
4) It is waste of time man :D I know you try to make it entertainment - but still. If you wanna play water-ball or any other sport I suggests go outside - no on shadowcores or tibia at all where everything is about exp/pvp and as entertainment people do outfits or mounts ;dd

Yes I knowLee'Delle sell them, but I didn't check tho. Can anyone confirm if she's selling them?
About Waterpolo, it would be prizes of course! Btw, it can be played with known people who is friendly and don't wanna use cheats for the contest.

post this in bug reports if wiki says she sells them also the cauliflower thing

Back
Top Bottom