• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We rule this server now!

rose your a fag you sit in your house all day untill u have 20+ players on? do you know what we cal lthat a char lover on a ot get a life and stop moaning on forums =]

Ofcourse I won't take pz if there's no my team online, what could I do solo?
And where you, yosef, insanity, etc. hidded yesterday in thais ??

- - - Updated - - -

17:01 You see a dead human (Vol:10).
You recognize Ice Meto. He was killed by Odin.

sO PRO OWNING THA SERVER

no replies? sorry i have a life unlike you lot i don't sit at my computer 24/7 sweating and drooling waiting for a reply and yeah we was sitting in dp with 4 people online and about 20+ of you outside? then you start calling us noob's? lmao go back to your homeless shelter rose and sioner us go level? trololol your teams msging us saying please let us level LOL

no replies? sorry i have a life unlike you lot i don't sit at my computer 24/7 sweating and drooling waiting for a reply and yeah we was sitting in dp with 4 people online and about 20+ of you outside? then you start calling us noob's? lmao go back to your homeless shelter rose and sioner us go level? trololol your teams msging us saying please let us level LOL

When you win you're like "IM GOD'S GIFT ON THE EARTH ARGHHHHHHH IVE SPECIAL POWER"
When you lose: "At least I've real life and I don't sweat on computer bla bla"

are you for real? iv been on this server a week and in rld 2 days? so i think your confusing me with someone else TROLOLOL shut the fuck up you fag.

lmao rose you make me laugh how old are in rl? 12 because you act like it

rovryttar clas is a badass , rosestylez learn some english grammar ,kkthxbye.

Back