• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We Wana Hear Emma Watson Saying Hi Otland?

Do You Want To Hear Emma Watson Saying Hi Otland?

• Yes

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 20 54.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually a celebrity myself, I'm in the new transformers movie ;]

I lol'd so hard.

Let Megan Fox say Hi insted.

aff megan fox is too hot, makes me wanna go see transformers 2.

Seems emma fails, since proofs that she's who she is are -1.
So /care about his/her/it's fucking forum name. I can name myself "Jesus" and free u from ur fucking sins too wow.

so much threads about Emma :< I don't even think she is so sexy..for me she was much better when she was younger ;d

if any1 here believes she is Emma then gz for you tibia is a perfect game for you ;)

It's not her , I can't belive even girls not intrested in tibia , why Emma?
hmm maybe my prove is not good but emma watson is not so rude like this " you've heard my voice enough "

It's not her , I can't belive even girls not intrested in tibia , why Emma?
hmm maybe my prove is not good but emma watson is not so rude like this " you've heard my voice enough "

totaly true.. i dont belive either that shes emma watson.. i mean what is the problem with just saying hi otland ? and hear here voice say it?.. i dont belive even that emma watson should play this game (tibia)..

to just put a pic doesnt mean that im that guy.. i maby should put ryan that great skateboard guy.. and change the name to ryan.. im I ryan then lol.. and some many dams as folks here saying geeks etc.. well i just want to know.. im 90% that shes bluffing..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back