• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We Want fight buts its hard with pings

Maybe everyone should stop actin like 10 year olds with new toys with their little pingers and actually play for the purpose the game is made... I think its just a part of them taking the game too serious..

^ + 10 ;p on oldschool ots i mean Conglomerate Ljecim Natural Dread Killaz ppl hate enemy so much but never pinging andshits :)

Maybe everyone should stop actin like 10 year olds with new toys with their little pingers and actually play for the purpose the game is made... I think its just a part of them taking the game too serious..

No, it's impossible because this shit called Veziv is crying about ping everytime when he's vt latency jumps to around 200ms...

Ah, and tell Attisa to die on fields or by monster, than he will rook his char faster...

Im crying? u retard today ananass botting 5 hour + and we ddint owned him by - 2 lvls so what are u talking about ? Today we raped 4 of u banuta after aivenn ded 20 second i get pinged

No ta odrazu kurwo jebana bociłem 24h idz ty zajeb barana w sciane. Ty przyjebany człowieku masz zmienne ip ale zawsze pinga dostajesz no trzymaj mnie gosciu

You are rly so fucking stupid... Ananass botting 5hour.. and? What? Should i give you the Nobel Peace Prize? I was on vent while u kill Aiven and rest, and anyone wasn't ping you... It's not our fault, and not our problem that you hold in team stupid ppls who are pinging teammates...
Anyway we have no your fucking ip u moron because you changing it every fucking day -.- Why? Because you are playing this pinging and you know that we can do the same and you are scarred... That's why...

So tell your retards like Xabor and Lapa to stop pinging and we can fight , i gave Gym ips so he pings alex danneh and rest cuz u pinged me so gl & hf

stop pinging ? i tell xabor to pinged u bcse of me :) undertand ?

ja pierdole many pinguje ananasa i sie dziwi ze ich pozniej pingujemy ja pierdole... parodia

a tak btw to po co te ss? Attisa sie splakal i sie rooknął... Jakies Alexy gowna jebane to niech utakaja pizde pingerki ze stalym ip ashuasuhsausau Wojtek? Ten co bota nie umie postawić i nie ma hilingu odpalonego? ashusahusahusauh Jestes retardem po co mamy Cię pingować jak jestes kopany na kazdym kroku masz zmienne ip i Cie pingujemy ta? Wiara gosciu ze gdybys mial stałe ip to bym Cie na taskerze trzymał pedale wiec zamknij morde juz z tymi pingami i nie spamuj tego forumbo jestes najwiekszym gownem jakie istnieje

You started to do this shit again, so now you can fuck off. I will just log in here to kill ppl on pings.

You can all say thank you to Xabor/Umit/Lapa

You got dynamic ip so how could you get pinged + we were watching ur cast while you had net kick on banuta so don't even tell your funny stories.

co ty kurwa napisales chcecie sei bic jebany frajerze miaels dac wm dzis o 15 nie dales ty frajerze i chuj mnie to boli ze jakis typek ma slabe nerwy i rookuje acc

HAHA
You started to do this shit again, so now you can fuck off. I will just log in here to kill ppl on pings.

You can all say thank you to Xabor/Umit/Lapa FOR WHAT U TRYING TO LIE SMTH ? WE GOT DOCUMENTS ): http://speedy*****malware.localhost/hpaYP/upromiswithoutpingokewewillseenow.JPG "You started to do this shit again, so now you can fuck off. I will just log in here to kill ppl on pings." Edit it u started :) U raped me so we ping back gandax and ananas on dp :) and u start killing all by -2 lvls so shut up

So tell your retards like Xabor and Lapa to stop pinging and we can fight , i gave Gym ips so he pings alex danneh and rest cuz u pinged me so gl & hf
You think i got pinged? LAL troll level 9000000 i was watching movie and cba to go so i troll:)))))))))))))))))

HAHA

You can all say thank you to Xabor/Umit/Lapa FOR WHAT U TRYING TO LIE SMTH ? WE GOT DOCUMENTS ): http://speedy*****malware.localhost/hpaYP/upromiswithoutpingokewewillseenow.JPG "You started to do this shit again, so now you can fuck off. I will just log in here to kill ppl on pings." Edit it u started :) U raped me so we ping back gandax and ananas on dp :) and u start killing all by -2 lvls so shut up

I don't even know what you tried to say...

Back