• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We want MasterCores 7.4 back with real creator!!!!!!

MasterCores back?

• Total voters

BalooBaloo

Reaction score
Come on!!!! where did you go realsoft? open the damn server like it used to be!
it was completely awesome playing it with all those hundreds of players online with all deleting botters and all you did!!!!

vote for it!!! we want it!!!!!!

why would you want mastercores back with realsoft? he was the bane of the great server that mastercores was =S

realsoft was the greatest! seriously think about it..
He did keep the botters away, sure he was accused for being corrupted but what I can see it's always yelled from people who are very known botters around all ots.
So I actually believe he wasn't corrupted, also.. the last days it was online there was over 500 players online, thais depot was filled with people and everywhere you looked, I don't think realsoft had THAT many players by being corrupted.

people who have tried to host similar servers, has always failed because most of them went corrupted for real, or was too nice to botters "you bot?! ok, this time but next time I ban you for 5 minutes!!!"
I've never seen any game with sooo little afk-botters as in mastercores.

don't you agree on that?

this was interesting, you're right on a few points..
I'll see if there's something I could do instead :)

The server is awesome. Seeing what you have done with GunCraft, the server will be in great hands.

Hey :) well I really want to be sure I do this for something and not put down hard work to find out nobody wanted to join,
So like I said to someone that PM:ed me, I want at least 200 people signing here: http://gun-craft.com/?subtopic=mastercores before I start setting things up

Even if the server's not a huge success at first, you'll still have the perfect files to host whenever theres a dry period of highrate servers. Right not OriginalTibia's highrate is coming up (Tibianics Highrate might take a while).

The EXP stage is flawed though, because at level 70+ ~ it's at 2x and it only gets slower each level and this usually leads to people just starting random PKing. i.m.o the rates shouldnt go lower than 3-4x since its a highrate.

I def think you should give it a try. I would def play it, you're a great host.

Back