• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

We will have a nice 2011

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
I have been doing some research, since I love to read astronomy stuffs, and this is what I found out, as much people are saying this is the second coming, and it's not going to be funny and these data are the real stuff, but im not sure if it will cause us some planetary disorder or not.

My Biologist teacher and I had been discusing this topic last year, and she told me not to tell anyone on my school since it would just cause fear.

Some says its a big planet, A.K.A aliens, that they would save us from the world ruled by Satan. Others says its a big brown dwarf, others says its a big gas, a lot of things.

First of all, before commenting: Watch the video closely, do some research before flaming.

[video=youtube;xsFhHmoK_d8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsFhHmoK_d8&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;GSBB6G-rok8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSBB6G-rok8&NR=1[/video]

watch

These videos are being discused by the NASA since, this woman apparntly matched up her research and calculations and all the dates did had some activities.

All of these things are based on the bible in Revelations, and its know as the "Sixth Seal"

I have no clue if this thing is the real stuff, I dont know if its just pure coincidence or its fake, but based on my interpretations, this is an evidence from God to prove his existence, because this era, mankind have forgotten of who God is.

Remember when there was a Big abnormal appearing looking moon on May 17th? And everyone was saying it looked close than normal? I've experienced that moment and I said the same, this is all cause by the Elenin everytime it lines up with planets, or when Earth its close to it, theres a big tectonic activity.

the NASA knows all of this, but you know when some intel becomes top secret, just to not create of any some sort of panic, etc. But im not saying to actually believe in this, these researchs are all interpretations from MAN, so let's think properly and discuss this without any controversy.

They say its going to starts between Sep 17th - Oct 17th
Remember 911? the comet is named Elenin
Elenin backwards = Ninele + ven = coincidence?

I believe NASA stating that our Sun is losing sunspots and we could experience another ice age more than this crap.

I found something intresting about that:

[video=youtube;xoVRPngoLHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoVRPngoLHM[/video]

I believe NASA stating that our Sun is losing sunspots and we could experience another ice age more than this crap.

I lold, but this doesn't have to do anything with it, this is all from the biblie & collected info from the woman that did the research and then NASA started combining their researchs with it.

We'll never know an exact date of the end, I don't believe in people "calculating" the end of the world. But as you said, there is someone (God) trying to prove we didn't start as monkeys.

Remember 911? the comet is named Elenin
Elenin backwards = Ninele + ven = coincidence?

As far as I know, the finder picks the name. So, if I were that person, I would've chosen that name too, it'll freak everyone that notices it's NINE ELEVEN backwards. :p

We'll never know an exact date of the end, I don't believe in people "calculating" the end of the world. But as you said, there is someone (God) trying to prove we didn't start as monkeys.

As far as I know, the finder picks the name. So, if I were that person, I would've chosen that name too, it'll freak everyone that notices it's NINE ELEVEN backwards. :p

I agree you with that, but anyone hasn't been stating end of the world, its just a bad year.
and about the monkeys, once again I agree with you, it doesn't make sense. How come from a generation with no inteligence at all has come to the world we know now?

Its basicly the same as if I said that hell before only had demons, reverants that had no capable of havign emotions/understanding anything that involves brain activity.
but now Hell have warlocks, banshees, Witches, Satanists, etc. You know what I mean?

Everything its just a mystery

Not that elenin crap again... and yes, NASA is absolutly working together with a crazy ol lady that says that god will end our existence. :rolleyes:

There were tectonic activities when elenin lined up with the planets but there are ALWAYS tectonic activities, that elenin theorie just holds because they matched some *popular* katastrophes.
There are hundreds of earthquakes all over the world every single day but the people and the press dont give a fuck when a earthquake hits some god forsaken mudhole.

and about the monkeys, once again I agree with you, it doesn't make sense. How come from a generation with no inteligence at all has come to the world we know now?

Yeah it wouldnt make sense if we would have evolved from one day to another but we evolved over millions of years to get as far as we got now so it does make pretty much sense.
Things evolve to survive and to get stronger, in our case we learned that our intelligence is more worth than muscles and a huge body and thats why we evolved this way.

Right now scientist estimated that weve got easily a couple more thousand years to live aslong as we dont nuke ourself into nirvana.

Umm...you can't calculate the end of the world. Certainly not from the Bible, which actually says that nobody but God himself knows when the world will really end. The world was supposed to end dozens of times...and yet we are still here.

About the bible prophecies i beleive we are near the kingdom of the antichrist, the persecution of the jews started back in nazi germany, the settlement of the state of israel by the united nations in the land of the palestinians has happened, fake jews ( in this case the rothchilds and rockefellers, Zbignew brezinzky, Kissinger) are running the world (they are known occultists) also known as Zionists, moving towards a new world order (as admitted by these people) one person will rule the world (the antichrist), weather or not this is Gods plan or a plan ran by people trying to play god, it's happening.

About the bible prophecies i beleive we are near the kingdom of the antichrist, the persecution of the jews started back in nazi germany, the settlement of the state of israel by the united nations in the land of the palestinians has happened, fake jews ( in this case the rothchilds and rockefellers, Zbignew brezinzky, Kissinger) are running the world (they are known occultists) also known as Zionists, moving towards a new world order (as admitted by these people) one person will rule the world (the antichrist), weather or not this is Gods plan or a plan ran by people trying to play god, it's happening.

Wow man, you are EXTREMELY paranoid...and that's putting it lightly

Back