• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming wearetibia.com Lifethread

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Here i will post my advancements in wearetibia.com

haqwEry.png

YCoVaCG.png

m2XNIF7.png

yVlqduj.png

hzmcKWN.jpg

n3FauQW.jpg

O1Ymfyc.jpg

Last edited:
I do not recommend this OT to anybody. Players online are a hoax, you can see how many randoms they made that all have Magic lvl 20-30 and Shielding level 15. weither it's a lvl 15-30-40.

Also, GOD White is the most corrupt staff member. He tps his friends out of traps, gives them their backpacks back after their deaths and whatnot, and banns whoever dares call him out.

Always giving an advantage to their friend.

3/10 Server.

Very unprofessional staff team, server does not deserve the fake praise they are receiving.

I do not recommend this OT to anybody. Players online are a hoax, you can see how many randoms they made that all have Magic lvl 20-30 and Shielding level 15. weither it's a lvl 15-30-40.

Also, GOD White is the most corrupt staff member. He tps his friends out of traps, gives them their backpacks back after their deaths and whatnot, and banns whoever dares call him out.

Always giving an advantage to their friend.

3/10 Server.

Very unprofessional staff team, server does not deserve the fake praise they are receiving.
True but i got nothing else to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back