• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Web Acc Problem

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
Code:
Warning: fopen(config/serverstatus) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 368

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 374

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 375

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 376

Warning: fopen(usercounter.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 381

Warning: fgets(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 382

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 384

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 386

I've tried 0.3.4/0.3.1/The latest Nicaw Version/ and this 0.3.6// The website works i just get these errors at the top...and i would really know how i could correct them..

Im using 0.3.6pl1..

Last edited:
Go into folder htdocs/config and press on file serverstatus/properties and check all boxes to give it a permission 777 ;d

do that for files
usercounter.dat in htdocs

and

serverstatus in config folder ;d

@Anco, Stian Thank you!!!! Rep++

I just got these errors left:
Code:
Warning: fopen(config/serverstatus) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php  on line 368

Warning: rewind(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 374

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 375

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /user4/www/config-and-functions.php on line 376

Last edited:
Opps! I fixed it no more errors!!!! A HUGE BUTT THANK YOU ANCO AND STIAN!

Last edited:
Back