• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Web Bot: Craziest shit in the world?

Same here except for basically my whole day is basically true ^.^
I had a dream that i got shot (didn't happen) but the rest of the day was basically the same as the dream XD

It's called Déjà vu, people experience it in diffrent grades.

Absolutely stupid. How could it predict a plane crash accident from what people google?

Maybe not a plane crash, but bigger things can almost be messured (even on a singel induvidual). Therefore it's the collective mind theory.

hello

The polar shifts is also widely associated with one of the doomsday theories involving the planet Nibiru

Thats what I believe in, but there are different things said about Nibiru aswell, they say it is other part of Earth, some say it is Planet that has crashed with Earth long time ago and cause Earth to split into two parts. Scientists say that if you would scan our planet you would see "cracks" under the see's.

And when it comes to that predicting future I think its fake..

hope so! :) bought myself a nice silver bracelet :] [130 euro's pl0x]
and i got like 400 euro's left from working so lets see.. ;D

Back