• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying Web Developer Needed

Back to the top, Averatec finished half of the website - the forums work - user systems/mod positions also work - multi-list format supported - folders worked out and organized after sn3kes messy coding - and other small things.

Basically what we need now is someone to add the point/reward systems for activity and usage of the website, make sure the otlist updates the way we want it (already have the files to get the information, we just need a suitable way of fetching the info to not cause lag on the website) and a few other things.

Please message either Peroxide or myself if you are interested, we will only work with trusted members of the community. So keep that in mind if you want to apply.

Of course there will be payments as stated before, just apply and we can work something out!

Last edited:
I guesstimate roughly 1 or 2 months if we pick up a hard working coder.

Bump to the top!

We are still looking for a developer as Averatec became pretty busy! Message me or Extrodus if you're interested.

Back