• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Web Developer searching new duties

Oh yes! always inventing my abbreviations hahaha.
If i need a little of help, i write to you.

Recommend!

Haha, sure. Send me a PM what you need.

question:
Did u see my conversations text i sent you?

if u did, can you reply? (even "no time" is a good answer.)

Would love to get some work done from you! please reply back :'(

Over 5 months since last time I updated this thread, so I think it is time to do so now when I got some time a couple weeks ahead.
All my services don't require payment, sometimes I help people for free as well.

You can send a PM, or add me at skype: eklund.christopher :)

Over 5 months since last time I updated this thread, so I think it is time to do so now when I got some time a couple weeks ahead.
All my services don't require payment, sometimes I help people for free as well.

You can send a PM, or add me at skype: eklund.christopher :)
Acctually he helps people for free quite often, if you kindly ask him :)

u still working on pandaac? now called bamboo ya?
also, whats apolune?

u still working on pandaac? now called bamboo ya?
also, whats apolune?

Yes I still working on pandaac. bamboo is the old name from 4.2 version. That version is not longer under development.
apolune is the name of the new things, apolune is were all packages are stored. For example apolune/account, apolune/library and so on.

I tag @Chris to give you a detailed explanation, hes in charge of that.

Yes I still working on pandaac. bamboo is the old name from 4.2 version. That version is not longer under development.
apolune is the name of the new things, apolune is were all packages are stored. For example apolune/account, apolune/library and so on.

I tag @Chris to give you a detailed explanation, hes in charge of that.
thats rly exciting

As @Cornex said, the bamboo version of pandaac is no longer under active development. We're focusing on the new version, that we named Apolune. It's still very early in the development stages, so I can't give you a release date, but it's moving forward at a decent rate. Apolune uses Laravel 5.1 (which comes with LTS) as compared to bamboo, which used Laravel 4.2. Besides the obvious framework improvements, the way we have setup Apolune is very similar to that of the official Laravel repositories.

You have the main repository, which holds the application itself (github.com/laravel/laravel = github.com/pandaac/pandaac/tree/apolune). This repository then requires a "core" package which holds all the framework logic (github.com/laravel/framework = github.com/pandaac/apolune). This "core" package, is in reality, a bundle of several packages combined into one (github.com/illuminate = github.com/apolune), which means, either you can include the entire "core" package, or you can include whichever packages you want separately.

What we do different from Laravel however, is that we have our theme as a separate package as well. This theme is what glues everything together, it contains all the HTML files & it defines which packages to load. This might sound confusing, but it allows for greater control. E.g. if you were not happy with our default account management package, you could easily just swap it out for another account management package with extreme ease (literally change two things, first being the composer.json to pull in the new account management package, and second being a config file).

Again, it might sound confusing, and it is to some extent, but once it's all done, and I've written the documentation for it, it will save everyone a lot of time, whether it be developers or server owners. It keeps the code base from cluttering up and separates the different areas into their own sections.

Hope that clarifies, but to answer your question simply, yes, we're still developing pandaac and it's going great!

As @Cornex said, the bamboo version of pandaac is no longer under active development. We're focusing on the new version, that we named Apolune. It's still very early in the development stages, so I can't give you a release date, but it's moving forward at a decent rate. Apolune uses Laravel 5.1 (which comes with LTS) as compared to bamboo, which used Laravel 4.2. Besides the obvious framework improvements, the way we have setup Apolune is very similar to that of the official Laravel repositories.

You have the main repository, which holds the application itself (github.com/laravel/laravel = github.com/pandaac/pandaac/tree/apolune). This repository then requires a "core" package which holds all the framework logic (github.com/laravel/framework = github.com/pandaac/apolune). This "core" package, is in reality, a bundle of several packages combined into one (github.com/illuminate = github.com/apolune), which means, either you can include the entire "core" package, or you can include whichever packages you want separately.

What we do different from Laravel however, is that we have our theme as a separate package as well. This theme is what glues everything together, it contains all the HTML files & it defines which packages to load. This might sound confusing, but it allows for greater control. E.g. if you were not happy with our default account management package, you could easily just swap it out for another account management package with extreme ease (literally change two things, first being the composer.json to pull in the new account management package, and second being a config file).

Again, it might sound confusing, and it is to some extent, but once it's all done, and I've written the documentation for it, it will save everyone a lot of time, whether it be developers or server owners. It keeps the code base from cluttering up and separates the different areas into their own sections.

Hope that clarifies, but to answer your question simply, yes, we're still developing pandaac and it's going great!

Man... This is more anticipated then GoT season 6.

Well i'm sick of gesior.. lol hurry up so i can finish my server.

Service updated, free from now for a while. :)

Back