• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Web Developing section!

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
I believe that a web developing section is needed. There you could discuss different web programming languages and help each other. I think it will be easier this way so you don't have to search for things.
This board should include a support sub-forum, tutorials, templates.

If you think that this is not necessary please leave a comment.

Signed, P.

Well, change the name to otandwebdevelopingland.net then.

Dumb idea :) There are 2340298423 other websites which is focusing on web developing.

Thank you for your opinion.
To answer your post; I didn't said that we should prioritize web developing. I said that we could clean up a bit so these things ain't all spread out. I think that all web programming languages and web design/templates should be in the same board but in different sub-forums.

I agree with Snel.

Also at Xexza, OT related items only make up a 3rd of the forum, if we removed everything not OT related, you wouldnt even need a scroll bar to view the whole forum.

I agree with Snel.

Also at Xexza, OT related items only make up a 3rd of the forum, if we removed everything not OT related, you wouldnt even need a scroll bar to view the whole forum.
Depending on how much stuff you've got there.

If you think hard, theres plenty of things which could be added in a forum related to ots.

Doing an ot/webdeveloping forum is'nt a good idea heh..
If people need templates, codes, they will use google or visit a real, big web developing site.
But hey i wish u guys good luck

Back