• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WEB] Help with my website.

Menoxcide

Reaction score
Well i'm going to explain you my problem, a few months ago i made a gesior in one of my servers rls .. and i never played it .. now I am with another server that I want to mount my layout .. and while it was for beginning in locahost .. the "ex-page goes out gesior that tape-worm ... I tried for all the means to be able to delete or remove the ancient server but there was no case:S I cannot enter the localhost/xampp either, this mistake goes out for me:

on http/localhost/xampp && localhost

PHP:
¡Objeto no encontrado!

The needed link has not been located in this server. If you provided the link of a manual way we request him that please it checks the information and try it again.

Please contact the webmaster in case you believe that a mistake exists in the server.

Error 404

localhost
31/01/2012 22:23:14
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Someone can help me to Shutdown te page of gesior? and create other with someone else server.?????????????????????????????????

goto localhost/phpmyadmin .. (delete the db)
if you still with the problem

first stop mysql , apache
C:\xampp\uninstall.exe

then
and download it again 1.7.3
-create new db
and its all add yours httdocs again :d

hey can you help me? it works but i have another problem xDD i'm trying to export mysql and i can't... see the error

Error
consulta SQL:

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `oncreate_players` ;

MySQL ha dicho:

#1046 - No database selected

Back