• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Web] Java+js web

kamilcioo

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Recently, I started working on the tibia website with Java + js. So far only basics are done. The website will scale good on phones.
The Wiki is generated from server files. It reads all attributes, including lvl, wand damages from weapons and movements folder (reads requirments from rev script files). It contains all useable items, including creature products (In the future I might load the cyclopedia data (where to sell, buy, etc) to it) . You can also search for items by name. Currently, I'm working with monsters Wiki subpage, loot images, hp, exp, dmg. How do you like it? Would you change something? I might put it opensource in the future (IT is a long way tho).

unknown-9.pngunknown-8-1__01.pngunknown.png

Project is still going on. Website got build-in wiki made from ots files. Normal users can also make guides (in html, js disabled) and admins have to accept it / reward (Players can check in their account panel if the guide was accepted and if tc was awarded).
1617867151874.png
1617867561117.png

1617867317563.png
1617867491293.png
Tasks are imported from lua file (most bosses are necrophaurs since I didn't have time to finish bosses on my server).
1617867585674.png

Back