• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Web Master, serious Work

baertl

Reaction score
I need a person skilled in web to make some changes to my website and some improvements , the work will be paid I need someone serious

I need a person skilled in web to make some changes to my website and some improvements , the work will be paid I need someone serious
That is a broad statement, what does that actually mean? "a person skilled in web"

There are very few people who do absolutely everything when it comes to web services/development, some people only focus on one or more aspects of the client end (functionality, design/layout, graphics and other media) while others only on one or more aspects of the server end (server, database and even that can be platform dependent), then there are people who just focus on the search engine optimization (SEO) or social media (twitter, facebook, etc...)

You need to be more specific in your advertisement if you are serious about hiring the right people for the task at hand.

Back