• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Web3 OT NFT

toldixxbeam

Reaction score
So kingdomswap has been doing NFT stuff for awhile and they are kind of a dead server. I have wanted to do this for a couple years now, but need the team.

So what are some thought on character scarcity for a server. The character is made up of the outfit, which is the NFT. On server launch, citizen outfits are released and character sex is randomly assigned (say 1000) and these characters start in Rookgaard. When a character gets to level 8, they need to "breed" with another player of the opposite sex. This action then puts a random vocation character to mainland on the female character's account. The outfit is randomly assigned, and outfits coincide with the vocations. This functionality would prevent players from changing outfits in game, which they may not like, but is needed for the NFT functionality of character uniqueness.

I have other thoughts on breeding for promotions as well. Same concept, but when characters are level 20, they breed with opposite sex, same vocation.

Of course all the houses I want to be NFT based as well.

Right now this is all just a dream. Join me with ideas... I need people with time.

Here is my server to play around on now. Feel free to join for fun to help find bugs, or if you want to mess around and be a GM on a server. Looking for any sort of collaboration.

i say no and honestly i stopped reading after 5 sentences.

This NFT greedyness has to stop in the OT community. Just open a normal OT and open a normal shop.

Edit: How can this be a dream of a few years when NFTs aint that old to begin with? Or did i not know about them for a long time?

i say no and honestly i stopped reading after 5 sentences.

This NFT greedyness has to stop in the OT community. Just open a normal OT and open a normal shop.

Edit: How can this be a dream of a few years when NFTs aint that old to begin with? Or did i not know about them for a long time?
NFT concept has been around before Ethereum. :)
Post automatically merged:

And the greed comes from a play to earn model. For example, a model that allows the conversion of gold into a token, which encourages bot farming, hence destroying the in game economy.

Back