• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[WebApp] New account maker modern, fast, responsive, translatable, etc.

Do you think that is better create a new acc. maker from scratch or improve one that already exists?

• Create one from scratch

• Improve one that already exists

Results are only viewable after voting.

eduardojuniosm

Full Stack Web Developer
Reaction score
I'm thinking of create a new account maker with Laravel 5, responsive, opensource, fast, translatable, where you'll can create themes for it like WordPress and many others features. What do you think?

From scratch would be better, also if it works properly and people use it you will be very proud of yourself.

Good luck.

I'm thinking of create a new account maker with Laravel 5, responsive, opensource, fast, translatable, where you'll can create themes for it like WordPress and many others features. What do you think?

@Chris is already working on a AAC based on Laravel 5.1 :) https://github.com/pandaac

But yeah, I like the idea of using Laravel with AAC's!

Last edited:
@Cornex I did not know the pandaac, I'll take a look, thank you!

Another laravel acc maker? :(
What's the problem with Laravel?

@Cornex this pandaac is very creepy, has no controllers, routes, or anything, how the fuck this works?

EDIT: forget it, it's using Apolune core as vendor :p

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gesior.pl What I have to do to move the post from Downloads section to Discussion?

I'll take a look at DevAAC.
1. Wait for moderator that will move you or even delete thread.
2. DevAAC is AngularJS based, so without knowledge about AngularJS you got no chance to create anything useful for DevAAC.

I think that someone should create low weight simple acc. maker [easy to create new pages/modify pages] with a lot of features. Using framework for it isn't good idea.
There were many acc. maker, but they did not become popular. Their authors use too advanced technology and there is no people in OT community that can develop/improve their code, after they get bored 2-3 months after release. People stick to old 'Gesior2012', because it's simple and every idiot can create new page/layout for it.

EDIT:
Gesior acc. maker has 7 years, Laravel has 4 years and in this time they changed almost everything 5 times. Who would update Gesior acc. maker 4 times in this time? No one! It would be dead, because of use of someone's else technology. Better use your own engine, own routing, own classes.

Last edited:
Back